Bonus chapter: Alexander's Father

A/N: This takes place after Archie and Stella's deal and before she was kidnapped and the completion of her home.

(Alexander's POV)

It seems as if i'm fighting with Archie more and more these days and it's all over that female...That beautiful female...kind female. He doesn't understand I want her just as much as he does. I want to risk everything for her but...If I do our city, our home will be destroyed. My father... it's his fault...no it's mine. If I was strong enough than...than maybe I could. My heart hurt so much if it wasn't for Archie and Oliver's families being my fathers allies than he would have never allowed me to be friends with them. My father still hates all carnivores. He believes that they are empty headed meat eaters. Well most of them, his tone changes when it comes to the mystic beastmen. I think it's because their powers are those given from the gods. He also believes that herbivores are better...more intelligent, but he also believes that the Deer and Elk tribes are superior because of our innate healing abilities and strength. I remember when I mentioned the beautiful female.

Flash back

SLAP...That is all that was heard through the halls of the deer king's castle. "How dare you! How dare a son of mine say such...such...such filth. For you to want...no...for you to think that a lion female could be far better than one of our females. Was it that unintelligent bird or that filthy foxes doing, to have you convinced of such things. To think my son would be tricked into thinking that a female could have multiple pregnancies, that such a female would not be born into our tribe. I knew you were weaker than your brothers but to think your healing power would be this weak. If you ever bring this disgusting Idea up to me again I will take this tribe and leave. We do not need the protection of this city, they need us." my father screamed before storming out.

Flash back ends

'If I was stronger could I have...could I be a better male? Am I going to lose everything?' I thought hopelessly.