🔥Chapter 8: My New Mate is a Prideful Lion

Recap:

"Well your male has accepted me, will you?" He said mockingly.

"I don't even know your name?" I tried to make a defense but failed miserably.

"Leo, My name is Leo and what is yours, little one?" He asked.

I was annoyed by this because I know he heard Arthur say it.

"You already know it." I shot back at him.

I could see his excitement at my pathetic attempt to fight back " I know but I want you to tell me." He said enjoying my torment.

"Stella, My name is Stella." I hissed which seemed to arouse him more.

"Stella...I can't wait to hear you call my name as we mate." He said before picking me up.

________________________________________________________________________________

He walked over to the fur and laid me down, "Leo!" I yelped in surprise, but instead of kissing or touching me he just started to purr and cuddle me.

"As much as I want you, I won't do anything until you allow it." He said lowly almost a whisper.

I can't lie and say I'm not surprised because I was. Leo's personality and his actions thus far had me thinking otherwise. He was waiting for me to outright accept him. I know that it would be best to accept him but could I? Would It be okay? I feel like I'm tricking him...I guess I am by not telling him about myself. "Leo...I'm not a beastman...I'm human." I said.

'If I accept him I want him to know the truth. It's only right, I don't want to deceive him.' I thought to myself.

"Human? I have never heard of that clan." He stated I could tell I had perked his interest.

"My people only socialize with each other and not other species...or clans. My people are located somewhere far away...so far away I don't think I can ever find my way back. We have different rules and ways of life. One of them is that we only take one person as a mate not multiple. I know that here is different. It's not safe having just one here, I know that...Arthur explained that but I can't help but feel guilty like I'm betraying Arthur." I explained pausing to allow the information to seek in and to see if he had any questions.

It was quiet for a moment "Why tell me this? I assume that this information is what you wanted to hold back until we mate." He said confused.

"It's only part of the information and it's not the most important part, but to answer you, I'm telling you this because I feel like keeping this information to myself until after we mate is wrong...Like I'm tricking you and I don't want to do that." I said.

I felt him smile and kiss my temple " And that is exactly why I want you as my mate. I don't care what you are or the differences between our people. You care about the feelings of the people around you including your mates."

"Leo...My people or well the females of my species...we have our...period...I mean the fertility cycle every month, which means I can have children...cubs at any time. This is what I was talking about your life may be in danger." I explained.

I felt Leo pull away from me, my heart dropping for a moment until I found myself on my back and Leo above me. "That is important information that I need to know, But it does not change my feelings for you. I want you. That information only tells me that I will have to work harder to protect you and make plans for your future."

He was so close but yet so far it was almost as if he was teasing me, making me want him. Just like what happened with Arthur I felt the need to please him to give him everything he desires. (Well not everything yet...got to wait for the babies to be born for that.) I reached up and touched his face starting by stroking his cheek and then tangling my hand in his hair before pulling him toward me and making our lips meet.

The kiss was not gentle but it wasn't rough it was more needy, like he had been waiting for this his whole life. I knew from Arthur that females did not go out of their way to pleasure males but I knew that he enjoyed me touching his member. 'I wonder if Leo would like it.' I thought.

I decided to try and reach under his skirt and gently took his hard-throbbing member in my hand and started to stroke him. Leo broke away and grabbed my wrist, "Little one, what are you doing?" He asked but I hold tell how aroused he was.

I smiled sweetly but in my head, I had a devious smirk as I kissed his neck and then his ear, "I want to give you pleasure." I said trying to be seductive.

In one swift move, my hand was detached from his member and I was positioned on my hands and knees with my clothing thrown god knows where. That arrogant lion leaned over me and kissed my neck but instead of kissing my ear like I did his, he nibbled it before pushing his hips forward just to have his member slightly graze my womanhood. I let a gasp and then a moan, My womanhood wet and ready to become his. "As much as I'm curious about this pleasure you speak of, I think I prefer to you pleasure me through our mating." He said smugly.

I felt something touch my womanhood only to realize it was his member as he pushed it into my needy canal. His member wasn't as large as Arthurs but he was still big compared to human men. I felt my poor little flower stretch to fit Leo as he slowly pushed forward making sure I get used to his member. 'what do they feed these men for them to be so big.' I thought as a wave of pleasure hits me.

Leo grabs my hips and starts to thrust in and out of me grunting and moaning in pleasure. We kept this rhythm for a while until I felt Leo's grip tighten and his thrusts started to speed up. His member was hitting the right place because it didn't take me long to come undone, Leo on the other hand had not found that relief but seemed to enjoy the feeling of me finding my release because his thrusts became rougher and faster, By time he filled me with his seed, I had came undone two more times. Leo pulled out of me and then pulled me in his arms. "I want more of you but I can feel your exhaustion. Rest and then we will continue our mating." He said panting but still hard as before.

I groaned because the stamina of these men was unreal. My groan made Leo chuckle and then kiss the top of my head. I repositioned myself so my head was on his chest, as I listened to his heart beats I felt myself drift off to sleep.