🔥Bonus Chapter: Sexy Time with a Sexy Bear

(Stella's POV)

I realized that I had been neglecting Arthur or at least I felt like I was. We had not been intimate in a little while but I had been with Leo and done some things with Theo. I wanted to make him feel as if I had not forgotten him. The last couple of days I have tried to cuddle him and shower him with extra kisses. "Leo, Can you and Theo watch over the cubs maybe take them out to play," I asked. 

Understanding what I wanted Leo and Theo pushed the cubs out of the room leaving Arthur and me alone. My confused teddy bear just stared at the door and then looked at me, with his eyes asking a thousand questions. I chuckled before putting a hand on his chest and leaning up and kiss his lips. It took him a moment to realize what I was wanting before he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in for a deeper kiss. "My beautiful mate, what am I going to do with you?" he whispered. 

I smiled and said," Make love to me." 

He chuckled at my replies before slowly lowering me onto the furs that made our bedding. We started our long, hot make-out session with his hands making my body feel like it was on fire. Touching, grabbing, grinding...Everything. In this process, Arthur had managed to take my clothes off along with his. I could feel his member before but I can feel it now that there is not a barrier between us. I had forgotten just how...BIG...He was. As friction started from our bottom halves rubbing and grinding against each other in desire, my lady parts started to express their need to be filled by my mate's large member. Arthur growled and became more needy as he felt my arousal. 

At some point, I pulled away due to the need for air. This did not stop Arthur from kissing as the kisses were now going down my jaw and then down my neck. I let out a moan as Arthur nipped at my neck. "Please! Please! Arthur! I...I need you." I moaned in need.

Arthur pulled away for a moment and I felt my legs being spread wide. I watched as he kissed from my foot up to my upper inner thigh. "My little mate I believe you are not as aroused as you say. It seems I need help to satisfy my little mate." He said in a mischievous voice.

I was about to question what he meant but was cut off by my moan as his mouth descended on my wet flower. His tongue lapped at my folds and swirled around my pearl before swiftly entering me. "Oh...Arthur...Yes!" I moaned. 

His magical tongue soon brought me over the cliff of pleasure. I breathed hard from the massive orgasm, though Arthur didn't give me any time to rest because he quickly and roughly thrust his huge member into me. His pace did not waver as he thrusted into me. I could tell that he had held himself back for my other mates to enjoy me, but now that he had me he was going to let go of all that pent-up desire through our mating. 

"Yes, Stella...I love you...I want you so bad." He moaned as I felt his hard thrust start to become sloppy. 

he was as close to climaxing as I was. "I'm yours...I will always be yours." I breathed out. I felt my insides tighten and then was blinded by white from the intense orgasm I had. As my insides tightened around Arthur he let out a loud growl before thrusting deep in me filling me with his seed. I feel Arthur pull out of me 'I'm going to be sore in the morning.' I thought. I thought my sexy teddy bear was done but I was sorely wrong. I yelped in surprise as I found myself on my hands and knees. My mate did not take any time to thrust back in to me causing me to gasp. 'This is going to be a long night.' I thought. As pleasure started to build back up at my mate abusing my little flower.