Bonus Chapter: Feeling lost

A/n: This is after Stella is kidnapped and after the raid of the Scorpions domain.

(Leo's POV)

I slammed my fist on the stone table causing some cracks "Damn it! Where is my mate!" I roared.

My father growled at me " I understand you're upset but please refrain from destroying the furniture!"

"You understand!! How can you understand?!! Your mate is here safe and sound!! Mine is god knows where, probably scared, starved, and alone!! On top of that she's pregnant!!" I yelled. Arthur and Theo have organized several search teams and are out in the forest. I was left behind to take care of the cubs and the city. Though my mother thought it would be best for her and father to watch them. "You just don't understand!" I yelled before shifting and heading back to an empty home. I found myself wrapped up in the fur that still had some of her scent on it. It had mostly faded but the scent was still present.

I have never felt so defeated...so useless. My mate is out there all by herself. I wanted her in my arms where it was safe. I wanted to hear her laugh and smile. I wanted to hear her call me naughty when I would attempt to be overly affectionate or wanted to mate. The love of my life is gone and my heart is shattered.

(Theo's POV)

I rushed through the forest hoping to find any signs of Stella... any scent, but there was nothing. My soul felt empty...my heart numb. I try to stay hopeful but as time goes by it becomes harder. The only thing that keeps my hope burning is the knowledge that our bond has not been broken yet. 'My kind little mate, where are you?' I thought. I can't help but miss her smile or the way her hands felt in mine or she would sit in my lap and just talk about different things.

(Arthur's POV)

One by one I tore every scorpion in my path apart. My anger, my rage, my hatred for these monsters is unmatched. They took the only good thing to come into my life besides my cubs away from me and was going to make them feel it. My heart and soul is bleeding due to the loss of my mate, the mother of my cubs. I wanted her back...I wanted to cuddle her, I want to kiss her and show her how much I love her.