Bonus Chapter: An Ending of a Chapter and the beginning of a New one

Previously:

I pulled back only to descend to the place that has had my attention from the beginning. She moaned as I nipped and sucked on her nipples. I could feel her body close to releasing. Lowering myself down in the water, I brought one of her legs over my shoulder and feasted on the divine nectar between her legs. Stella gripped my hair pulling at it at every flick of my tongue. Soon, Stella's legs buckled and I drank every drop. I could tell that Stella could barely stand so I put her leg down and then picked her up in my arms before making our way to the bed. I laid down with her in my arms and kissed her forehead. Although I was still aroused I could tell that Stella was exhausted and I didn't want to push her.

"Alexander?..." She started but I cut off.

"We can mate once you recover and don't worry about me." I said.

The next few hours were painful for me but It was worth the wait once Stella recovered.

____________________________________________________________________________

(Stella's POV)

I had finally gotten to mate with Alexander and I couldn't be happier. I never once imagined having 6 husbands but here I was mated to 6 amazing men and mother to cute little children. It feels like this chapter in my life is coming to a close and a new one is about ready to start.

"That is because it is, My child." I heard.

My eyes opened to an unfamiliar place, it looked like a meadow of high grass and no trees in sight as if it was never ending. 'Where am I?' I thought.

"Your in a space of my creation" I jumped and spun around to see a beautiful woman with golden hair piercing emerald green eyes. She was dressed in silver and gold from head to toe.

"Who are you?" I asked.

She smiled and said "I am Yuna the goddess of beasts."

"Why am I here?" I asked.

"I needed to speak with you. You were brought to this world to help it and it's people. I know you have gone through alot and you will still have many challenges to go. You and your mates will help heal this world and your children will and descendants will continue to do that work as well. I also wanted to relieve your guilt and pain. Eros soul has been reincarnated into the future. His mate is actually one of your and Olivers descendendat so please do not feel pain or guilt over his death anymore. He is happy with his new family." She said.

I felt relief knowing that Eros was happy. "Thank you"I said.

"Our time has ended for now but for you its the beginning of a New Chapter." She said. My body started to glow "One last thing, you are fated to have a total of ten mates all have come to your city already and you have already meet the next male you will mate with. Do not stress for when it comes fate will guide you to your fated ones." She said before everything disappear.

The next thing I know I woke up next to Alexander. Alexander slowly opened his eyes and pulled me closer to him before kissing my forehead. I felt heat around my stomach area and instinctively place my hand over top of it and then heard Yuna's voice in my head. "This is my gift to you."