Chapter 24: Archie finds Stella

*Warning: lots of flashbacks*

(Archie's POV)

Mine heart along with many others have been crushed, It doesn't matter the reason but the cause was Stella. Everyone who knew her felt the same pain. When I first arrived I was in good spirits, egar to see the female that stole my heart. The way she smiles that fills me with warmth, her kindness that I have never seen a female give, The way her body moves when she walks or interacts with someone, and could I forget that brilliant mind that puts even the most intelligent males to shame. When I was told she was was stolen by scorpions my heart sunken despair but a fire to find her was lit with in me. I hurried back to Alexander and Oliver to explain the situation.

Flashback

 "I understand how you feel, Archie, but we can not sacrifice our males for a female that does not belong to us." Alexander said. I knew he wanted to as well but he didn't want to do anything irrational. 

"Alexander, for once in your life please do something impulsive. Throw caution to the wind, be hopeless and a normal male. We have the resources to help them to find her." I argued

"And what of the males that will risk their lives for a female that the could only dream of. It's not as if we can offer them to the females of that city either." He argued back.

"We should do it, I understand your reasoning Alexander but you must realize that your reasoning is infected by the fear of rejection or mistreatment. You must look for the opportunity that this will give us. Many beastman fear or are cautious of us due to our secrecy. This could give our people an opening we always wanted and we could get rid of most of the scorpions as well and as a bonus Stella will show favor to us. " Oliver said trying to reason and entice Alexander.

"Maybe you both should think with your heads for once instead of your members." Alexander said before turning to leave the room Oliver spoke up. " If we do nothing it will damage the little relations we do have because they know Archie came back for enforcements."

Alexander turns back " Fine do as you wish but don't come to me when things don't go as plan." Before storming off.

"Archie, Don't worry about Alexander once he ruts with our goddess he will be as harmless as a cub. " Oliver said.

Flashback over 

We left for the city with 200 strong beasts and 20 healers. It didn't take long after arriving for a plan to be formulated. After the plan was formulated it took 3 days until we attack. It was not what we expected. There was less scorpions than expected and their king was missing. After 'investigating' one scorpion that we captured alive we learned that Stella had escaped and that the Scorpion king and many other Scorpions were hunting her. The males that wanted to help went in search for her and the others went home. By the end of the ordeal only 20 males on our end died 15 belonging to our allies and 5 belonging to us. All scorpions that were in the area were killed.  To our surprise there were a total of 200 females, more than both cities combine. To my surprise 70 of them belonged to the species that inhabit my city. After talking with the king and queen they were more than happy to give us the 70 females. I'm sure they thought we would ask for half of the females. Due to the conditions of the females, we had to stay in that city for 2 months before being able to leave. I volunteered to help search for Stella until the females were able to travel. The males of my city new better than tried to pursue any female that had been taken by a feral until they were healed or the female approaches them first. It seemed to be different with the Lions as they were gently pursuing the females that they were allowed to be around, which caused problems obviously. To my surprise the females were able to be taken back home with us after 50 days.  

Flashback

"So you are leaving?" The Lion prince asked.

"Yes, I have to report back what has happened and help with the homing of the females who do not take a mate, but I will come back to help search after I am done. I promise she will be found." I reassured him.

"We appreciate what you have done for our mate, Though we know why your doing it." He said.

"I am male after all your highness." I said.

"That you are...we will welcome you back upon your return." He said.

"Hopefully under better terms." I said.

Flashback over

It took some time to get the females homed and happy as well as the males who chose to come back, but it was causes for celebration.

Flashback

" Will you not stay for the celebration?" I heard. I turned around and saw Oliver.

"There's no reason for me to celebrate, we didn't find Stella. I'm going back and not coming back until we do." I said expecting Oliver to try and get me to rest for a few days.

"Than you wouldn't mind if I joined you then." He said.

I froze dumfounded by his response. Oliver laughed patting me on the shoulder before walking past me. "Well come on, we got to get as far as we can before grumpy realizes were gone." He said. 'Who is this person?' I thought, Looking at my old friend.

Flashback over

I won't lie I am thankful that Oliver came because we have killed a total of  15 scorpions. "I wonder if this means we're close." I said to Oliver. 

"That or they are wondering around trying to catch her scent." He said.

I rolled my eyes as Oliver went to was off the blood of the scorpians. As I waited for him to come back I heard sounds of running. I quietly made my way toward the sound only for me to see something...no someone I never thought I would at a time like this. Sensing other beastmen, I get behind Stella and cover her mouth with my hand. She starts to scream and struggle in my grip. "Stella! It's me Archie! Please calm down!" I whispered. Once she saw me she started to cry and fall to the ground I caught her and picked her up in my arms. I guess being in my arms felt safe for her senses and mind to shut down as she passed out in my arms. 

I hurried to Oliver "Oliver! Oliver!" I yelled.

"What do you wa...Is that Stella? Where did you find her?" He said shocked by the sight. 

"Oliver, there are Scorpions near." I stated.

"Understood, holder her tight, i'm going to use my magic to get you guys back to Alexander." He said.

"Wait, what about you?" I asked.

He fake swooned and said "Archie I never knew you cared, but sadly another has captured my heart."

"Neverminded, I hope those scorpions kill you. " I said not happy with his antics. 

He laughed before using his magic, my heart pounded as I held Stella close to me. 'Don't worry Stella, you and your children are safe now.' I thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This chapter was suppose to be an extra chapter not a real chapter but here we are. I think I might due a extra chapter in both Archie's POV and Alexander's POV. But we will see if I do or not.