🔥Chapter 9: The Morning After

(Stella's POV)

Recap:

Leo pulled out of me and then pulled me in his arms. "I want more of you but I can feel your exhaustion. Rest and then we will continue our mating." He said panting but still hard as before.

I groaned because the stamina of these men was unreal. My groan made Leo chuckle and then kiss the top of my head. I repositioned myself so my head was on his chest, as I listened to his heart beats I felt myself drift off to sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

I ended up not waking until morning so we didn't continue to make love, but when I did wake up I found myself all alone. "I wish to apologize once more for the behavior of my tribe." I heard recognizing it as the voice of the chief.

I heard a growl of displeasure, "It is unacceptable! Not only is she a female but she's a pregnant female who was harmed due to your tribe. The males who harmed my mate shall be punished and the feel who orchestrated it should be punished as well. I will have to inform my father of this as well though I do not believe it will cause any trouble with trade." I heard Leo angrily say.

I got up to find my clothes and put them on, I guess Leo heard me because I heard him cut his conversation with the chief short. That's when the door opened to see Leo staring at me watching my every move. " Goodmorn...?!" I was cut off by a pair of lips.

'Danm his fast.' I thought. Leo started to kiss from my lips to my ear " And what do you think you're doing?" He asked in a low voice that sent shock waves down to my core.

Confused I asked, " What are you talking about?"

He chuckled and said, "I guess, I'll have to make you remember." I yelped when I was suddenly swept off my feet.

Before I knew it I was back on the furs and my clothes were off again. "Leo!!" I scolded.

"Little one, did I not tell you we would continue you after you rested." He lustfully rubbed his member on my core.

"But...But the sun is up?" I said blushing.

His head ducked down and kissed my left breast and then it seem as if his lips were tracing something. Leo pulled back enough for me to see that is was an image of a lion. 'It's his mark.' I thought.

 (Leo's Mark)

(Leo's Mark)

My head fell back as I gasped when I felt his slim fingers start to work their magic. "Leo...Leo...Yes...Please." I gasped unable to make a sentence.

I felt him move and then my legs pulled up and opened and then I felt Leo start to lick my womanhood as he was still working his fingers in and out. He pulled away only to cause me to whimper. I heard him chuckle before feeling his huge member being thrust into me. "Leo!! Yes!!" I moaned.

His thrust started slow but went deep, I could hear his grunts of pleasure as he took me. Soon his thrusts became quicker and rougher causing more sounds to leave me. I felt my insides tighten around Leo's member as I found my release and it seemed that this triggered Leo's release as well.

Leo stayed in me for a moment before pulling out. "Bear, I have to prepare for tomorrow morning so if you would please come and continue to please our mate. It seems she is wanting another round." Leo yelled before leaning over and kissing me. "I will come back as soon as I can, little one."

Arthur came in as Leo left and the tent in his skirt made it obvious that he had heard us. I chuckled and motioned for Arthur to come to me. It didn't take him long to get to me and to have his huge member poking at my entrance. I moaned as his member rubbed me down there. "Arthur, Please, I need you." I desperately begged. There was no need to ask him twice because moments later he thrust his member in me.

"Yes...Stella...You feel so good around me." He groaned and I felt his rough thrusts start to speed up with need. "Stella, I missed you so much. I love you, beautiful kind mate."

a surge of emotion hit me from his words, "I love you so much, Arthur. I'm so happy to be your mate." I pulled him close to me so I could kiss him. Our sweet loving kiss turned into a needy lustful one.

I felt him grab my butt and lifted my hips up so he could be deeper in me. I pulled away moaning. "Yes!! More!! Please!!" I begged. Arthur seemed to somehow go deeper as his thrust became rougher. Soon I felt him release his seed in me before I found my release.

Arthur pulled his member out of me and just held me resting his face in my neck. 'I don't remember ever being as happy as I am now and it's all thanks to my two husbands.' I thought smiling.