🔥Chapter 39: A Cunning Fox

A/N: Hey guys I'm sorry this is going to be a super long chapter. It is the reason I have taken so long to post. That and the new home.

Previously:

"Would you like to try and hold Aurora? I will warn you, out of the two Aurora does not like people very much. She wasn't fond of Leo at first." She said,

My king chuckled as I let out a giggle. 'Leo was the same way.'I thought. "I would love that." I said

Stella put Aurora in my arms and at first she made a sound of displeasure but then quieted down as I rocked her. I heard little bits of laughter, I looked over to see My love holding Luna who seemed excited to meet a new person.

"My old friend, Congratulations on having a cub." My king said.

I smiled knowing that the best god heard our prayers and Theo was gifted a mate and cub. I will say that the beast god has humor because we prayed for the same thing for Leo was gifted the same mate.

"My little cub, You have done well. You and Theo are blessed for having Stella as a mate." I said looking back down at the miracle in my arms.

"We know" Was all my Leo said.

____________________________________________________________________________

(Stella's POV)

The Qu... I mean mother insisted on staying and helping me with the girls and boys. Thankful Leo and the Kin...I mean father stepped in and had to tell mother that she could not stay with me. I could tell that she was not happy with it but stopped fighting them on the idea. We spent the rest of that day catching up and they enjoyed playing with the cubs. The boys were more than happy to see their grandparents. I was exhausted and did not resist sleep once they left.

When I woke up, It was only Arthur and Leo in the room with me. Seeing that I was confused they both shifted and Leo explained. "Theo took the cubs hunting and Alexander took the girls to be fed and he wanted to do a check up."

"Actually, We wanted to talk with you about something." Arthur spoke up.

"Of course what is it?" I asked.

"Because of the celebration that is happening today and the increase in visitors, we were hoping to be guards." Arthur said.

"We just don't want anything bad to happen..." I cut Leo off and said "I'm alright with it. I understand."

'I knew the boys felt guilty about what happened in the Lion city, so if this would make them feel better then I'm okay with it.' I thought.

"You are?" Leo asked unsure.

I leaned in and kissed him on the lips "I am" I said pulling away.

"My parents already said they could watch the girls and Theo can watch the cubs. Alexander has to be acting king today and Archie has to watch over the market. So that would leave you with the fox. If you are alright with that." He said.

"I'm fine with Oliver being with me today." I said.

They both seemed to relax hearing my responses. Theo, the boys, Alexander, Archie, Oliver, mother, and father soon came with mother bringing Theodore, Mack, and Gary with her (Theodore, Mack, and Gary are The Queens mates.) We all socialized and made plans for the day as we ate breakfast.

As we parted ways, Oliver warped his tail around me to keep me close since I insisted on walking. The city was lively and I got to see new kinds of beastmen. Many booths littered the streets with many things, from food to objects. My eyes lit up as I saw some pretty clothes that looked similar to those found in my world. I pulled Oliver's hand toward the booth. "Hello female, is there anything that you like?" said someone.