Bonus Chapter: It's Time

A/n: This happens before Archie sneaks away with Oliver to find Stella.

(Alexander's POV)

"Your boy did good, Quinton!" My father said with a fake smile. I knew that wasn't true even though father was happy that we had such a large amount of females brought back to us, he was not happy that Archie was the one to achieve such a feat.

"Yes, I'm mighty proud of him. I'm sure you must be extremely happy that your youngest has a potential mate. You know that the boys all agreed to only take a mate that would accept all three of them. Never thought I would see the day, honestly thought they would be matless for the rest of their lives. I hear she's a real beauty and extremely fertile." King of the Peacocks boosted.

King Quinton was a kind and just ruler, everyone loved him and out of all the kings who lived here he was the most popular. My father hated him due to the fact that my mother had always wanted Quinton but was rejected constantly until he found Queen Mindy. When they were mated my mother through a fit and none of her mates could calm her down. I heard that my mother is still not over him, not that I would know. My mother was not loving or caring. She could care less if one of us dies. When we were born we were given to our fathers and only when it was time for feeding would be when we got anything from that vile woman.

"Yes...I am...incredibly happy, but we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves. The...female must actually mate them." My father said, I could see the tension in his body. He was not happy with this interaction but he must be civil.

I looked out the window to see Archie attempting to sneak out. I rolled my eyes. 'This idiot should have covered up if he was going to attempt to sneak out. You can see him from afar.' I thought.

I looked over to Oliver and motioned for him to come to my side. " Oh my what a sight." He said look and our idiot friend.

"Oliver, I want you to go with him." I whispered to him. He looked at me questionably "I don't want you two in the city... and I don't trust him to not do anything reckless. I would like to see him alive again." I whispered.

A grin appeared and he said "I see, so it's time." he disappeared with that and I watched him appear behind Archie.

I almost wanted to bang my head off the wall 'You both are in plain sight!' I yelled in my head. I signed and turned, seeing my oldest brother's eyes on me. I nodded and thought 'just you guys wait, I have a SPECIAL surprise in store for all of you.'

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I hope to post a real chapter not bonus Chapter either Monday or Tuesday