Answering Questions/ comments from readers

Questions:

Breeanna385 "So how many mates she going to have?"

Answer: I plan for her to have 10 mates and I want to give each mate a child.

________________________________________________________________

Quick_t-kapsa1: " Yaaay more mates!!! I really want a bird beastman of any kind to be my next mate and then a merman or dragon! 😻😁"

Answer: So I planned most of the chapters ahead of time already as I write I decided if I want to add extra chapters and other changes. For example, I had Theo as one of the last mates she met but found it made more sense for her to meet him earlier rather than later. As of writing this, the next mate will be a bird beastman but she will be meeting another soon after I won't spoil what type that beastman is. I do have a merman planned to be her mate but that will be later in the story. Now like in the case of Theo, I might change my mind and the order she meets her mates may change but as of right now, that is the plan. I do not plan to have a dragon mate In this story but I do have two other stories planned I want to get further in this story of finish this once before starting on one of them. In both those stories, both girls have dragon mates. 

_____________________________________________________________________

Comments

YepJustFanfiction: " He A dilf🔥🔥"

Answer: I never thought about it but you are not wrong 🤣😂

______________________________________________________________________

Nikkiperrotti: " More mates!! More cubs!! I'm already obsessed!!"

Answer: Yes!! I plan for her to have 10 mates total and each one of them having a kid of their own.

________________________________________________________________________

Words from me 😁

I want to thank everyone for their kind words and I'm grateful to all of you. When I wrote this I did not think I would get this many people to read this story. I mostly wrote this for myself because I wanted more stories like this one myself. All of you give me the strength to continue to write this story when some days I feel like quitting. I know the story could be better if I read through it more to catch mistakes. I am hoping to slowly edit and fix those mistakes as of right now only chapter 1 has been edited. Another thing is I love seeing your comments and if you guys would like to ask more questions once a week I can go through and answer them to the best of my ability. 

Thank you again for your support I appreciate it!! ❤️💕