🔥Chapter 10: Bonfire

(Stella's POV)

We stayed like that for a while until my tummy started to growl. Arthur got but and start to search for something. He pulls out some fruit from a bag by the furthest wall and then came back to me.

Arthur came back to my side and handed me the fruit. I kissed his cheek and said thank you before I started eating for myself and my babies. Arthur at some point pulled me on his lap and was holding me. "Stella, Thank you for making me the happiest male. Your perfect and I'm excited to meet our cubs," he said kissing my temple lovingly. 

"You make me happy too, I feel so lucky to have met you that day. I never thought I would have...a mate or...cubs. I hope our family grows bigger in the future because I want lots of babies." I said with a big smile.

I felt Arthur become slightly aroused before Arthur could respond I heard a purr and then the door opened to reveal a very happy Leo. "I'm happy to hear that, little one. We will make sure your bear many cubs in the future." Leo had made his way to me before leaning down and kissing me.  These horny men were going to be the death of me but I'm alright with that. 

"As much as I would love to see how you look filled with two of our members in you, there are two things I have to speak with you about." He said. I could tell that he was a little disappointed about that first part. 'Naughty kitty.' I thought. "I want to know what you wish to do, you see my people live in the pride lands. We were supposed to leave tomorrow to head home, but since we are mates now it is your choice." He explained.

I did want to go back to our cave but I remember Arthur saying that I would need more mates. Would that be possible if we stayed in the cave? Our coming when Leo and his people visit was a coincidence. "If you're both okay with it, I think maybe we should go to your home Leo," I said thinking that it was the best option as of right now. I was not the biggest fan of this village right now anyways. 

"I don't care, I will go wherever you wish to go." Arthur purred still somewhat turned on.

"Now that is settled, the next thing I wish to speak to you about is the event that's happening tonight. We have been invited to go to the bonfire they are hosting there will be food." He explained. 

I signed " If something happened or if I became too uncomfortable could we leave?" I asked.

Leo tilted my head up and his face was so close  to mine," You can do whatever you wish." 

"I'll go then," I said closing the distance and kissing him once more. As I was kissing him I pulled at his fur skirt to take it off him which caused him to chuckle. He went to pull me away from Arthur just for me to lightly smack his hands. "No, I'm in charge this time." He seemed taken back at first but then that damn smirk made its way back on his face. 

Arthur knew what I meant and allowed me to get off his lap and on my knees. Leo at this point was standing straight up watching me intensely with a very happy member. Arthur stood up and came around to my right side. Reaching up I gently grabbed Leo's member and then Arthurs before starting to stroke them which caused my men to grunt. I dipped my head down toward Leo's family jewels and started to suck on them as I worked my hands up and down pleasuring the both of them. I heard Leo gasp at this action and then let out a moan. I released my mouth on him only to start exploring his member with my tongue licking and kissing my way up to his tip. I open my mouth and took his head into my mouth sucking and swirling my tongue around him.

I pulled my mouth off Leo and started to assault Arthurs's member with my mouth. Moving my head back and forth, I found a pace that seemed to please Arthurs as I felt his hand in my hair. He didn't push my head it was more like he didn't want my mouth to leave his member. After some time Arthur started to push my head forward and move his hips indicating that he was close to release. I felt his member pulse and then his salty seed came spilling in my mouth. I pulled away only to clean up his member with my tongue. I returned back to Leo's hard member and started to suck on the tip before taking more. Leo grabbed my head and gently pushed my head forward wanting more of his member in my mouth. I felt myself gag a bit but just focused on my breathing as I try to help my mate find his release. Soon Leo's member started to pulse and his seed spilled into my mouth. I released his member and cleaned him as I did to Arthur.