Bonus Chapter: Ero's Sacrifice

A/N: This happens after Stella was kidnapped but before the raid.
(Ero’s POV)

The attack on the city was felt and it caused so much stress on females and males alike. How the Scorpions found weaknesses is beyond me. The king is upset and angry at how this happened. It was not an odd a currents for scorpions to attack the city but it was odd for them to get past our defensive and into the city. I know it’s possible that they found a weakness in our defense but the possibility of that happening when Stella’s home had just got done being built was low and it seemed like they knew were Stella’s home was to. I came home late because it was mine and a couple others turn to watch Kai. As I was close to the door I notice Kai go out the back with out any of her other mates. I was about to yell out to her but then stopped, something inside me told me to follow her instead. She walk only a little ways from the wall, this side of the wall is rarely patrolled do to the natural rock formation that intertwined with the wall.

My heart stopped when I saw a scorpion beast emerge from the sand. I was about ready to jump in but stopped once again due to a feeling I had.

“Female, what is it that you had to pull me away from my mate.” The scorpion asked angrily.

“Don’t give me that attitude…I want makes sure I don’t ever see that bitch again.” She hissed. ‘No…Kai she wouldn’t…I know she could be jealous but she would never…” I thought but my fears were confirmed with what she says next. “I just thought you would like to know that the males found your nest and are planning to attack it in 7 days. They are waiting for some more powerful males that are coming from the secret city.”

“Why would I believe you after all you brought one of your males with you.” He stated.

“I did not..” She started.

“She didn’t I followed her and I won’t let you convey the message of our plans.” I said Shifting.

It hurt to know Kai betrayed us and her yelling that she hoped I died. I launched myself at the scorpion and slashing part of his tail. He went to sting me only for me to dodge out of the way. I lunged again but was hit hard to the ground. ‘How is that possible…how does he have 2 tails?” I thought.  The Scorpion stabbed me in the stomach filling me with poison. I continued until I was paralyzed.

“Wait, are you not going to kill him?” She asked, pulling on the strings of my heart.

“There's no need, I filled him so full with my poison that he won’t be able to move. I think a slow painful death is what he needs.” He said.

“I still haven’t completed my end of the deal yet, what better way than in front of this fool.” She said,
An evil look fell on the scorpion's face “I like the way you think.” He said.

A small almost nonexistent sound came from the scorpion and in moments another scorpion appeared. “My king what is it?” The new Scorpion ask glancing at me but his gazed went to Kai and he instantly became aroused.

“This male is your female’s mate, he followed her and now is dying from my poison. Your female thought the best punishment to give him was to allow you to mate her in front of him.” The scorpion king said. ‘How could Kai make that kind of deal?’ I thought but to be honest I don’t understand how she could do any of this.

The scorpion pulled Kai in his arms and said “I knew you were perfect.” Before pushing her onto her hands and knees in front of me. The scorpion king looks at me with joy in his eyes before leaving. The animal skins that covered both Kai and the scorpion were gone. Tears started to fall from my eyes as I watched the scorpion male thrust his member into my mate. Kai moaned in pleasure at every thrust. Kai and the scorpion had the same look in their eyes as they mated. The look of satisfaction, the look of victory, all I could see now was an evil female. Kai was no longer my mate. To my pain, they mated for along time and then left leaving me to die.

Hallucination

“Eros?...Eros? Please don’t die!” I saw Stella in front of me. I wanted to say something but was still paralyzed and in beast form. “Eros?!...Eros?!...Please you promise to be there for my cubs!” I tried to push myself off the ground but fell. “Get up! Get up! If not for my cubs then for me.” I felt as if some kind of energy enter me allowing me to stand. “Thats it Eros!! Now go! Find my mates! Tell them what happened!”

I pushed myself forward with this knew found strength running to the lion kings castle. Leo, Theo, and Arthur have been staying at the castle every so often to take care of the cubs or to give updates. As I approached closer I see lots of people gathering in the courtyard…including Kai. Theo was the first to spot me “Eros!!” He rushed to my side. I watched as Kai went white with fear.

I forced myself to shift screaming out in pain. “Don’t…Don’t let her escape…She’s working with the scorpions…I saw it…She mated one…look for his mark.” I breathed out my lungs, my body was in so much pain. I clasped to the ground as the energy that was fueling me started to dissipate. I heard Kai scream and struggling “ Theo? I want to see this.” I said as he help me sit up.

“His lying!! I would never!! Get your hands off me!!” She screamed. Leo angrily ripped Kai’s dress off to find a scorpion mark on her hip.

“It’s not what it looks like…”She tried to explain. Other guards  were holding back Kai’s other mates. They were yelling for Kai saying she was innocent and I was lying.
The king roared, silencing everyone. “Female!! If what my brother is saying is a lie then how do you explain his injuries or the mating mark on you!!” He said. ‘I almost couldn’t believe my ears, it has been years since Callum called me his brother.’ I thought, almost tearing up.

Kai looked scared and started to cry. “Please!! Why are you believing him and not me… a female!!” She cried.

“Leo!! Take the female and her males to the dungeon!!” he commanded. Screams of protest were heard before my brother turned to me. He walked to my side and said “Don’t worry brother!! You will live through this.”

I felt weak… extremely weak, at that moment I knew I wasn’t going to make it. “Brother, she told them our plan…” I was cut off.

“Save your energy, We will talk about this once you're healed.” He said.

“I won’t make it this time.” I said. “Brother, Theo, You both have been my biggest supporters…my only friends…I thank you for that. Please tell…please tell Stella I'm sorry, I couldn’t keep my promise.” My body slowly goes limp and my vision fades to black. With my final breath of life, I pray to the Beats God to protect Stella and her unborn cubs.