Chapter 11: Babies on the road

Several Time skips, thi

(Stella's POV)

It was the morning after, the bonfire and we had to wake up at sunrise to get an early start on the morning. Me not being a morning person, was little grumpy but was fine once I climbed on the back of my big teddy bear with his nice soft fur. " Little one, try and get some sleep, We will wake you once we stop and take a break." I heard Leo say as he kissed my temple. at that point I had already been dozing off once more to dreamland. The next time, Leo woke me up it was mid afternoon and the males decided that it would be best to stop for the night and get us females feed. This is the routine we kept for little over 4 months and I was heavily pregnant by that point and I was about to give birth any time. As I grew bigger, with my 3 little one, Arthur and Leo had became more affection it and over protective of me. To the point, I felt almost smothered, I say almost because I know they care about me and the babies and that's why their acting this way.

I was sitting on some fur under an tree for shade as the food was being prepared. I saw Eros walking over with Daniel the healer. "Stella, how are you Today?" Eros asked in his friendly mood.

"I'm doing as good as a pregnant female can be." I joked causing Eros to chuckle. 

"And the cubs how are they?" Daniel asked.

"Very active" I said with a giggle. The babies have been kicking me all over the last two weeks but the last few days it has gotten worse.

Daniel put his hand and ear like he has been when he checks on me, but this doesn't stop my husbands from growling every time.

"Though it's a bit early for them to come, I believe you will give birth as early as today and as late as three days from now." He told me with joy. Daniel turned to Eros and said " I believe we should stop moving for accouple of days to ensure the safety of this female and her cubs. 

"Alright, I will talk with the others. I will talk with you later Stella." Eros walked off with Daniel to talk with the other men.

Leo and Arthur came over with food for me and sat at each side of me and put a hand on my belly. "I assume you both heard." I stated as I popped a piece of deer meat in my mouth. 

"I can't wait to meet our cubs." Arthur purred. 

Leo start to kiss my neck which caused my face to turn red "Leo?! What are you doing? There's people around!" I whispered screamed.

"If they look this way, they will regret it." He said loud enough for people to hear.

I pushed him off me and pouted at him, he chuckled and kissed me before cuddling more up against me. 

(Leo's POV)

Jumping back in time to the first night of their trip

I waited until Stella had fallen asleep to seek out Theo. I had watch him and Stella stare at each other a little to long and on top of that he hasn't taken his eyes off her. Though he would make a good male for, I'm not sure it's a good idea. He was a good male but sometimes would lose himself to bloodlust when in battle. I was concerned for her safety. Arthur and I discussed last night and he said as long as I and Stella approved he did not care. 

"Theo! I would like to speak to you privately." I said sternly. I saw Eros smirk as if he knew what was about to happen. 

Theo walked behind me as I found us an area were no one would hear us. "Are you interested in my female?" I asked straight forward. 

Theo seemed taken back and then silent, I took his silent as a yes. "Will you hurt her? We both know your blood lust can go out of control." I stated my concerns.

"I wouldn't hurt her..." he whispered.

"Stella, is a kind female but she is very different than other females. You can't know why until your mated to her. Is that a problem?" I asked him.

his eyes widen understanding where this was going. "No, it is not."

"I have conditions, Stella of course needs to approve of you, which I don't think will be an issue. She seems to be willing to take any males Arthur and I approves of. As you can tell, Stella is pregnant. You can not mate with her until we have gotten back to the city and she has given birth. If she gives birth before we get to the city, you can not mate her but we will allow you to pleasure her with her consent. You will guard her, when you are not asked to do other things. Do you except my conditions." I asked.

"Yes, I accept." He said without hesitations. 

With that he turned into his beast and followed me to Stella and Arthur. I could see that Arthur with held a growl when he saw Theo. "Stella, this is Theo. He will guarded when he is not asked to do anything."

Stella was about to say something when Arthur pulled her into a kiss to distract her. Theo jumped into the tree above and stayed alert. 

(Stella's POV)

Back to the present

I whimpered when I felt sharp pain. 'Oh no, Arthur and Leo isn't here.' I thought. As I felt the pain increase. A couple hours ago, Scorpion beastmen were spotted in the area, so both of them went to help guard the area as they left Theo with me. I felt something soft rubbing up against me, I look next to me to see Theo trying to comfort me. "Theo, I think the cubs are coming." I cried out as the pain increased.

Theo turned into his human form and quickly put and fur skirt on so I wasn't uncomfortable." I will go get Leo." He said.

I grabbed his hand stopping him from leaving. I felt one of my babies already starting to come. "No!! Theo, there's no time!" I cried as the pain increased.

He seemed scared but understood what was happening. As much as I was embarrassed to show myself to poor Theo, I couldn't do this on my own. I laid down and spread my legs as Theo positioned himself in front of me with a visible blush. Theo tilled his head up and made a loud noise. I cried out as the first baby found his way out quickly. Theo guided the baby out and laid him on the fur. Another cried was let out and this time I had to push because the second one was being a little bit stubborn. "Your doing good Stella, just keep pushing." He said trying to give words of encouragement. As the second baby was pushed out, Arthur came rushing toward us  in his beast form with a small lion following behind.

Both of them shifted and I saw my mate the father of my babies and Daniel. Theo moved to allow Arthur to take his place. Daniel and Theo started to check on the babies and clean them up as I pushed out the third one. The sense of relief did not last as I felt the worse pain so far. "Arthur!! Arthur!! I think there's  one more." I cried.

I felt something push out of me and I looked up to see the smallest baby ever. Arthur positioned himself on left side and showed me the newly born little one. " It seems, this cub hide it's presents from us." He said lovingly at us.

He handed the fourth baby to Daniel and brought over the three bigger babies to feed. Arthur pulled some fur over my chest to shield my breast from the others as I pulled the top part down to allow the babies to feed. Though baby two seemed to be just as tired as I was and feel asleep as his siblings, one and three, started sucking on my breast.

Number four, was handed back to us and was crying for his turn. I looked up and said "I'm sorry for putting you in an awkward position Theo but Thank you for helping me. Daniel Thank you for checking on them" I said.

I couple hours later the males came back as the scorpions were dealt with and Leo came rushing back to use to see the four babies. That night everyone was in high spirits do to the new life that was brought into this world.