🔥Chapter 10: My Lion Prince

A/N: Hey Guys, So I ended up get the flu so I'm just now recovering but I figure that I would post would few chapters I have finish since all of you have been waiting so patiently. So please enjoy!!!

(Stella's POV)

I won't lie the journey here was not easy and it was long, But Arthur, Leo, and Theo made it easy on the cubs and I. The other males helped make it easier as well but I didn't interact much with them due to my mates not wanting them near me and for some reason they seem to listen to Leo more than anyone else. 

We had stopped for our final break before making it to Leo's territory. Leo pulls me off Arthur and into his arms. "Stella, We must speak of something." He said.

He walked us over to a somewhat secluded area and sat down with me in his lap. "What is it you wished to talk about?" I asked as I played with his hair causing him to purr.

"I have not been completely honest with you." He said look ashamed.

This caught me off guard and looked at him curiously" Leo, I'm sure its fine, we still have time to get to know each other." I said but in my head 'It doesn't help that you and Arthur jumps me every chance you guys get.' I thought.

"I know you have notice the difference in which I am treated compared to the others." He said.

"I assumed it's because you earned there respect." I told honestly.

"It is...but...it's...I'm their prince. "He said.

I froze and the look on my face made him quickly explain " Females have always only wanted me for my title and/or power. They never cared much for me as a person like you do. I have enjoyed it so much that I didn't want you to look at me differently." He said honestly.

I could tell it was hard for Leo to tell me this. I took Leo's face and cradled it in my hands "I'm not angry at you or disappointed or whatever you are feeling right now. I understand why You did not tell me. It does not change my feelings for you." I leaned in and kissed him. He was frozen in place and then pulled me closer to him in a desperate attempt to keep me close to him. I could feel all the emotion that he was feeling at that moment in the kiss. "Make love to me." I asked in a somewhat seductive and needy manner.

"Are you sure you're healed enough to mate?" He was worried about me.

"I'm sure." I said pulling him into another kiss. Leo pushed me gently to the ground as we kissed. I could feel his need at my core. "Leo, I need you now, don't make me wait." I said moaning from the friction and frustration of our make out session.

I felt Leo growl as he pulled away from our kiss and pulled my and his clothes off in a blink of an eye. Leo pulled me closer to his member before thrusting into me. I gasp at the feeling of him entering me. "Leo!!" I moaned out.

His thrust was not gentle but I didn't care. I loved the raw emotion I was feeling from him. "Stella!! My Stella!! My beautiful mate!!" He moaned in my ear. I felt his speed increased and his thrust became rougher as we both started to find our relief.

I felt him fill me with his seed and stayed on top of me for a few minutes before pulling out of me. Leo pulled me in his arms and rested his chin on the top of my head. After some cuddling time, Arthur appeared which startled me and seeing his member hard and lust in his eyes caused me to blush.

Leo cleared his throat getting his attention. As Arthur cleaned me with a piece of hide, Leo started to say "When we get into the city you and the cubs will either be on top of my beast form or in my arms. There will be males that will try to get you to mate with them. If you're with me then it will deter their attempts somewhat."

I nodded, trusting my mates to know what's best.

The evening of the next day we finally made it to the city of Lions or at least that's what I call it. Leo never did say the name. As expected, I saw men look at me with lust but didn't approach my mates glaring at them and their prince being one of my mates. " Look how beautiful that female is!!" One said. "She's small but look at her cubs, She must have amazing fertility." Another said. As we passed I heard many comments like these. But on the other hand, the females were split between anger or jealousy and amazement or could care less. "What does he see in her? She's so ugly." Some would say " Wow, if the untamable prince is her mate then she must be amazing." Others would comment.

The city was much larger than I thought it would be and much more advanced than the village we came from. There were buildings high off the ground, shops, and markets. It kind of reminded me of a desert city you would kind of like in games or movies or imagine an ancient city looking like. I looked down to find my cubs just as excited and amazed at the new change of environment. Enzo and Curtis try to get out of my arms to explore but stop when Arthur growls at them. I chuckled as the two trouble makers pouted but settled down for their father. Daunte decides that he has had enough excitement and tries to hide himself by pushing his head and body as close as he can to my own. Apollo's little butt was wagging as his little nub of a tail tried to show his excitement despite him being one of the calmest out of the four.

We finally made it to this huge building that reminded me of a castle or temple. As we went in, the excitement of the people around us escalated 2x more than before and soon we entered the building to what seemed like a throne room with a beautiful woman with blonde hair and green eyes sitting next to a man that looked almost exactly like Leo except a little bit aged.

The man stood up and said " Welcome back my people, I see that your journey has been a success in more ways than one." I felt a shiver down my spine as his and the queen's eyes were focused on me.

"I have been told that this year we were able to acquire 6 females. As usual when we get new females there will be a feast to celebrate and hopefully some of our males will find a mate. That will be all for now please take the females to rest before the celebration." The king said.

As the other males and females left the room, there was only my mates, my cubs and I left in the room with the king and queen.