Chapter 37: Oliver Returns with the Citizens of the Lion City

Previously:

The girl squealed in excitement before pulling me into a hug. Afterwards we talked and the girls and I played with the cubs. I found out that the first female's name was Morgan and the Second one was Sarah. Morgan was outgoing and playful where Sara was quiet but kind. Morgan was a ninetail fox female where Sara was a deer female. Sara had two cubs and Morgan had three cubs. They were the same age as me but both had more mates than me. Morgan had 15 mates and Sara had 7 mates. They were shocked to hear that I only have 3 official mates and that I had accepted Oliver, Alexander, and Archie. According to them, females found their closeness to each other unsettling and that's why they wouldn't mate all three. We played in the shallows so the girls could enjoy the water. Both of them were just like their brothers, once they hit the water they didn't want to leave. The girls also seemed to like Morgan's and Sara's cubs. Once the sun started to set, we parted ways but agreed to hang out again.

____________________________________________________________________________

(Alexander's POV)

It had been months of planning and construction trying to prepare the city for the new citizens. Oliver had sent a message saying that there would be a total of 347 citizens in total coming with him, 138 females and 209 males.

Today, we the kings of this city as well as the Lion prince Leo stand at the entrance ready for their arrival. Leo has been a big help with preparing all the necessary items and resources to help the males and females as well as plan and prepare the celebration and the news of our existence to the world. The last couple days we have gotten an influx of caravans, merchants, and travelers coming to our city out of curiosity and the celebration.

From the tree line I see Oliver walk out and alongside him was The Lion King and Queen and behind them was her mates and their people. Cheers erupted from behind us as they came closer. "Welcome to our city!!" King Quinton said.

I watched as many females including the Lion queen swooned at him. I could tell that many males got a little aggressive. The King and the queen's mates seemed unfazed by their mate's reaction to King Quinton. "Your son is Archie." The Lion King said.

"Yes, that boy is mine. It's an honor to meet you both Archie has told me so much about you guys." He said.

The Lion Queen turned to me and said "Alexander!! Look at you a king!! Congratulations!!"

The King turned to me but didn't say anything, all he did was give me an approving nod. "Thank you, My Queen" I said.

The Queen turned to Leo and walked to him cupping his cheeks "It is good to see you healthy and happy."

Leo brought one hand up to cup his mothers hand and said "I'm glad too."

I looked over to Oliver and said " You may want to visit Stella, She has been worried."

Oliver's already bright expression brightened with happiness and excitement before he dashed off to find Stella.

(Oliver's POV)

Oliver turned to me and said " You may want to visit Stella, She has been worried."

I couldn't stop myself from getting excited and dashing off to see Stella. It made me happy to know that she was worried about me. In the past months I have only thought of getting back to her and the girls.

I swung the door open to find Theo in his beast form and Stella playing with the cubs and girls. Ther giggles and smiles made my heart beat. Stella looked up briefly just to freeze "Oliver?" She whispered.

"I'm back," I said, smiling at her with so much love and affection.

Stella stood up before running into my arms. "I was so worried that something happened to you." I rubbed my fingers across her back enjoying the feeling of touching her.

Stella pulled back and said. " I wished to talk with you."

I looked at her confused and became even more so when Theo and the cubs took the girls out of the room.

(Stella's POV)

I took Oliver's hands and pulled him to where I wanted us to go. Oliver copies my movements as I sit down. "Oliver, I have talked with Alexander and Archie. So now I want to talk to you. Would you like to be my mate?" I asked.

Oliver was silent at first making me think that he may not want me until He pulled me into a kiss. I felt Oliver's hands start wandering my body as he deepened the kiss. By the time we parted I was all hot and ready but I had to try and cool down because it was not the time for that kind of activity. "If you have not guessed, my answer is yes." He said.