Bonus Chapter: Evil Deal

A/N: This happens before the scorpion attack

(Kai's POV)

That bitch humiliated me, she made even my males desire to be her mate. I hate her, I want her dead...No I want her to have worse. That's why I devised a plan to make a deal with the scorpion king. If I get rid of her, then I can be the most desirable female once again and I can make Leo regret choosing that female.

Flash back

I had drugged my mates with sleeping herbs so I could leave without being followed. I knew my plan was risky but if everything worked out then I would be rid of that bitch. I snuck out of the city into the desert, I walked some time until I finally encountered a scorpion. The Scorpion transformed and grabbed me.

"Let go of me!!" I screamed.

"And why would I do that? I'm so lucky to have found a female wandering around without her males." He said.

I struggled and yelled "I don't want you, I'm looking for you king!!"

He looked at me shocked and then a smile graced his face "That's just perfect!!" He said excitedly.

I looked at him confused. "It is?" I asked

"The King will allow me to mate you." He said.

I became frustrated "Take me to the king now!!" I said.

The disgusting Male brought me to the throne room of the scorpion king "I heard you wish to meet me?" He asked cold.

'Aren't all males supposed to lust for females so why do I have the feeling that he doesn't want me here.'I thought.

"I will give you information on how to get into the Lion city in exchange for something." I said.

This seemed to perk his interest "Why would you do that? And what do you want in return?" He asked.

"The reason and what I want is one in the same. There is a female named Stella. She is new and all males desire her. It upsets me because I was the most desirable female before her. Taking her would benefit the Scorpion's clan as well, one of the healers from the deer clan confirmed that she can get pregnant multiple times a year." I explained.

'Come on, I know You want her as your prize.' I thought.

He stayed silent for a moment and then gave me a smile that sent shivers down my spin. "You have yourself a deal." He said.

Flashback end

Just wait Stella, you're going to get what you deserve.