Extra chapter: Meeting of the Queen and King of the Lions

Recap:

The man stood up and said " Welcome back my people, I see that your journey has been a success in more ways than one." I felt a shiver down my spine as his and the queen's eyes were focused on me.

"I have been told that this year we were able to acquire 6 females. As usual when we get new females there will be a feast to celebrate and hopefully some of our males will find a mate. That will be all for now please take the females to rest before the celebration." The king said.

As the other males and females left the room, there was only my mates, my cubs and I left in the room with the king and queen.

____________________________________________________________________________

Theo shifted first and helped me and the babies of Leo. This was all Arthur needed to shift back as well. Once I was off Leo, The queen shrieked in happiness and ran toward me embracing me in her arms. "You're beautiful and look at your cubs, My Leo has found a great female. I was so worried he would never mate with that nasty personality and attitude of his." She said,

Leo shifts back with a groan " Mother, I told you that I would find a female, you just had to give me time."

"Don't lie to your mother!! You said all females were nasty and selfish and you were never going to mate." The king snapped but in a way a father would a son.

"What's your name, Sweetie?" The queen asked.

"Stella," I said shyly, still unsure how to act in front of the queen and king.

"No need to be shy, we are family now. Your cubs are so cute. They remind me of my own when they were little. Do you have names for them yet?" She asked.

"Yes, The black one is Curtis, the whitish blonde is Daunte, The light brown one is Enzo, and the littlest one is Apollo." I said each of my babies puffed their chests up trying to show off.

"They are fine cubs indeed, Very strong and very intelligent. How old are they?" The king asked.

"They are four months old," I answered.

The queen and king's eyes opened wide and then looked at the cubs "You indeed have amazing fertility. I thought the cubs were at least ten months old or older." The queen said.

"Indeed I can't wait to see the strong cubs that give birth to Leo." The King said, staring at the cubs.

Leo pulled me in his arms and said " There's a chance she's pregnant with my cubs already." He was behind me but I could feel that cocky smirk.

"Son, If her fertility is that amazing we need to introduce her to some males as soon as possible." The king said. I could see Theo and Arthur holding back growls but Leo did not.

"I understand where you come from but Stella has allowed her males to choose her future mates. Of course her say is final but I will not allow just anyone to be her mate. Besides she has not mated with Theo yet so It would be best for them to mate first before anyone else." He exclaimed. Mine and Theo's faces went red with a deep blush.

"Leo!!" I said.

The King and Queen looked at their son with disapproval but did not argue. I guess the stories Ero's told me were true. The King and Queen must just be happy that he has a mate. "If That is what Stella wants then we can't force her but don't be picky you stubborn cub." The Queen said.

"My love, how about we allow Stella to rest, We can speak with her at the celebration." The King told his Queen.

I thanked them as Leo guided us to a room with a nice fur bed. "I think you and Theo need some time alone with each other." Leo said.

I watched as Leo and Arthur pushed the cubs out and left me alone with Theo. 'He wants Theo and I to mate so others will be too scared to come up to me later.' I thought, rolling my eyes.