🔥Chapter 41: An Enchanting Deer

Previously:

"That's right my little star, feel my love, my need for you, My desperation, and excitement. You belong to me now and I will never let you go. I will worship you even if you choose to abandon me." He said with a deep aroused voice.

"I...I would..would never." I struggled to get out.

"Good for my little star has made me a greedy stavered male." he said before his mouth replaced his fingers and I reached my climax almost instantly.

I tried to recover from my climax when I felt Archie move in between my legs. I gasped feeling his thin but long rod poke at my sensitive flower. I look up to see his familiar smirk. "My little star, I hope you don't think this is all I had planned. I will have you from dusk until dawn and only then will I let you rest." He said before thrusting into me.

'This is going to be a long night' I thought.

____________________________________________________________________________

(Alexander's POV)

With the new additions to our city I and the other kings have been busy. I couldn't help but feel guilty due to the lack of attention I have been giving Stella. I know that the others are keeping her busy but I was the only one left that has yet to mate with Stella. I didn't want her to think I was avoiding mating with her because I wasn't. I desperately wanted to, I wanted her to finally be mine. The responsibility of a King is time consuming something I never realized before now. It also made me realize that my father acted like a king but never did the responsibilities of a king.

'Maybe I should prepare the den for Stella?'I thought. ( The Den he speaks of is the place Arthur takes her to in Chapter 33) Arthur and Leo had informed me that Stella loved the den and enjoyed herself. They let me know that she rather enjoyed the oils and hot springs. When I was told this I felt a warm feeling come over me. Although Archie, Oliver, and I had their own dens, I wanted Stella to have a place of her own to relax away from anything that stresses her. I also intended for it to be a birthing den as well. After the difficult birth of the precious twins, I wanted to provide a safe place for her. All three of us created that den together.

I made my way to the den expecting it to be empty. Due to me expecting it to be empty and my own carelessness I had not realized that my dearest Stella had been relaxing in the den.

"I'm sorry, I had not realized that you had come to relax here." I apologized, turning away from her in my own attempt to shield my arousement of sheathing her naked in the hot spring and to also ensure I was not making her uncomfortable.

She did not speak for a moment and then spoke up. "Do...Do you not find my body pleasing?" She asked, almost heart broken.

My heart broke and the need to ensure her became my only resolve. I turned around and when I did My eyes landed on her beautiful figure. Her plump lips read for the taken, her hard nipples begging me to suck on them as if I was fawn, Her beautiful wide hips perfect for birthing off springs...birthing my fawns. Those beautiful legs in which I can imagine her wrapping them around me as I sink myself into her. Her perfectly sculpted butt perfect for grabbing. As I had become more aroused from my thoughts as I took in her figure, I had not noticed the red tint that appeared on her beautiful face. Before I could process what my next move would be my body began to move on its own. Removing my fur, I proceeded to slowly walk into the hot spring as we stared into each other's eyes.

In a bold move, I gently took Stella's hand in mine once I was in front of her. Taking her hand I guided it to my swollen member. "Do you really think I find your body displeasing?" I asked as I fought back a moan from my Stella's gentle touch.

"N..No" She whispered. I find it amusing how shy she became but yet so interested in what was going down below.

I dipped my head down, capturing her lips with mine. My one hand was gripping her gorgeous round butt while my other hand was fully attached to her full breasts stroking her already needy nipples.

I pulled back only to descend to the place that has had my attention from the beginning. She moaned as I nipped and sucked on her nipples. I could feel her body close to releasing. Lowering myself down in the water, I brought one of her legs over my shoulder and feasted on the divine nectar between her legs. Stella gripped my hair pulling at it at every flick of my tongue. Soon, Stella's legs buckled and I drank every drop. I could tell that Stella could barely stand so I put her leg down and then picked her up in my arms before making our way to the bed. I laid down with her in my arms and kissed her forehead. Although I was still aroused I could tell that Stella was exhausted and I didn't want to push her.

"Alexander?..." She started but I cut off.

"We can mate once you recover and don't worry about me." I said.

The next few hours were painful for me but It was worth the wait once Stella recovered.