Chapter 17: Socially drained

(Stella's POV)

I won't lie, Today I had Leo and Theo go house hunting without me as Arthur and I stayed at the castle. Yesterday was so socially draining that I didn't want to leave the room which was fine because my babies were being needy and, to be honest being surrounded by cute little bears on top of my huge teddy bear was like a dream come true. The fluffiest was overwhelming in the best way possible. I shiver at the thought of what the hell went through yesterday. Now I know that sounds mean but we were swamped by so many males last night that I thought I was going to go crazy. I think the best part of that night was making Kai regret her words and also meeting Prince Alexander. He only had one star compared to my three mates who all had four stars. I didn't mind it though, I don't know if it's because I grew up in another world or if it is because I value someone's character other than their strength or looks. Not saying that being good-looking is bad, it's more like a bonus. I would rather love someone for who they are than what they look like.

Anyways back to this morning before Leo and Theo left. I told them the things I wanted in our home. A must is that it has to be close to a body of water since the cubs like playing in it. Another must is to be away from other houses. I wanted this because of my period. The others I could compromise on if I needed to. Like I want a Large kitchen, living, dining, and bathroom on the main floor. On the second, I would like a large bedroom for us (My mates said we would need one.) and A large bedroom for the babies. I also mentioned wanting a large storage room under the home and a large yard. I know I'm asking for a lot but I would like to live more comfortably if I am given the option to live in a home. Another reason, Is I would like to try and make some things to try and make life a little bit easier. Now I'm not the most knowledgeable person but I am pretty creative so I hope I could use that to actually get things done.

I felt Arthur shift and put his big bear head on my lap. I giggled which caused his little nub of a tail to wiggle. I brought my hands up to his ears and gently started to rub them. I felt him start to purr happily. My babies seemed to be upset at the attention their father was getting because all of them decided to attack his head at once. Their cute little attempts caused me to laugh, Arthur on the other hand was not amused and grumbled like an old grumpy man. I grabbed Curtis due to him being the closest to me placed him on his back and started to play with his paws. He moved a little but stopped once he found a spot that was most comfortable for him. I felt little paws on me and I knew they wanted attention. Enzo was trying to get in my lap but was failing due to Daunte using him as a step stool to get into my arms. While my little Apollo decided to climb my back and lay on the top of my head.

When the door swung open to reveal my other two handsome mates looking at me completely covered in bears. They smiled lovingly at me as they pulled Apollo and Daunte off me and placed them on my lap with Enzo already there.

" I can't wait for you to have my cubs." Leo purred.

"You mean if I'm not already pregnant." I shot his words back at him causing him to chuckle.

Theo and Leo looked at each other and then Theo spoke up. "We were not able to find a home that fit what you are wanting but...We did find a large piece of land that is for sale."

"It would mean staying here for a little longer but if you're alright with it we can go ahead and start the building process," Leo explained.

It is a bummer that there is nothing close to what I was wanting but it is understandable. This would give me an opportunity to make it the way I wanted it. " Alright, But I would like to draw up the layout I want it to be."

My mates and babies watched me intently as I drew the plan of the house.