Chapter 16: Celebration part 2

A/N: Because this chapter was so long I decided I would split it into two chapters so I hope you enjoy it. 

(Stella's POV)

Flashback

Kai's face turned red with anger as she was about to speak the queen spoke up. " What a wonderful mate you have. Her love for all of you is rare and refreshing, you don't often see that. Now as you requested Kia, we have the best healer in the city to come and do this. Actually, he is Prince Alexander of the deer clan. He was visiting the city on the way back to his clan and was so kind enough to help us. I'm sure you would not complain if he did it right?"

Kai kept her mouth shut and nodded still clearly angry but understood that if she said anything else especially to the queen she would be in trouble.

____________________________________________________________________________

A beautiful young man with long blond hair, emerald green eyes, and clear almost crystal like antlers protruding from his forehead stepped forward. His gaze was directly focused on me, though he held no expression, his eyes said a thousand words. You gracefully walked up to me and kneeled " I am the fourth prince of the deer clan, Alexander. I will be examining you if you are willing, young female." He said not lifting his head.

I felt Theo nudge me breaking me out of my trance " Yea...I'm fine with it. Thank you for taking time to do this." I said. I knew that I probably shouldn't have said that knowing now how the males act when you're nice to them but old habits die hard.

Alexander finally looked up at me with shock, crossing his expression. " There's no need to thank me, it is my job as a healer and male to assist females." He said.

I gave him a gentle smile and said " I still appreciate it."

He nodded and then asked " I will have to touch your stomach will that be alright?"

I heard my mates growl but with one look they shut up. " Of course, I give you permission to do whatever you need to."

He nodded and placed his hand on my stomach. A warm glittery light green light surrounded the hand that was on my belly. It reminded me of fairy dust that would be depicted in movies or books.

It didn't take long for Alexander to discover my fertility because he gasped and his eyes shot up to meet mine. We stared into each other's eyes until the king spoke up. " Prince Alexander, what are the results of your examination?"

Alexander stood up and faced the king, " This female has extraordinary fertility. I believe that she could possibly bear multiple cubs in a single year..." Before he could finish, many males started to get loud with excitement but were shut up by a loud screech.

"That's not possible!! No female can do that!!" Kai yelled in anger. All her mates including Eros were trying to calm her down.

"Are you calling me a liar?" Alexander asked coldly, causing Kai to flinch and her mates to growl.

" I know that even the weakest of the clan could tell how incredible her fertility is. Our power is great, it is why we are such powerful healers. As for the other issue I was asked to look for, There is a possibility the female is pregnant but it is too early to tell for sure." Alexander coldly told Kai and then finished telling the king his findings.

"Thank you, Prince Alexander. Please enjoy the celebration. Kai you have the answers you wanted , this is the only warning I will give about my son's mate. Leave her be! If I hear you say anything about her you will be punished. As for all the males that are here, This female is under my protection. As you know we do not allow breeders in this city and that will not change now. This female has expressed that she would like her mates to help her pick her future mates so you must get their approval first and she will make the final decision. With that being said please enjoy the celebration everyone." The king announced.