Chapter 1 : Pickup Dream, Eps 1

In 2070 the Gardenia and Monsallteir empires are preparing for Princess Sophia's 17th birthday party with different events in their respective lands. Although Sophia's return to Earth was scheduled earlier in the year for a 10-day stay, Sophia was allowed to stay on Earth for 5 days by her adoptive parents, Emperor Goava and Empress Syruhoj. On the 3rd day of Sophia's stay, she received various persuasions from her biological family, friends, and even parents and D'Sam to stay here longer. In addition, the princess was contacted by Empartert and her half-sister named Aline to change the pick-up schedule on the empress' orders and the emperor asked for an answer to the unpleasant news. Instead of thinking that at night at 9 o'clock, Sophia fell asleep in her room and turned off all communication devices. Then the next day. 

Sophia / Minah : (Am I in a bed tube or a bed? Why is my sleeping movement limited like in a bed tube? But the aura around here I'm still in the room). 

Sophia / Minah : (Wait, what?!) 

Sophia / Minah: D'Sam! 

D'Sam: I am here, Your Honor, or has your longing for me increased? 

La'Sime: Hihi if you don't miss D'Sam, do you miss Prince? 

Sophia / Minah: Hey! *annoyed* 

La'Sime: Don't worry, Prince came home soon after being invited to hang out with Anteoj and Tony 

Sophia / Minah: Hahaha ok, fine 

La'Sime: ok, I'll call a maid to help you get ready 

Sophia / Minah: Thank you 

D'Sam: Hahaha see the temptation is funny too huh 

Sophia / Minah: Talking about funny, what is the status of those who come to pick us up? 

D'Sam: Empartert just told me that they have arrived on Earth and will be waiting for us on the spaceship 

Sophia / Minah: Tell them, to give us time until night to make a decision. And once I'm ready, let's discuss something about punishment for those who hasten the return schedule. 

At the same time on the other side of the planet, in the empire country of Monsallteir, all residents and even the government have prepared a birthday party for Princess Sophia, none other than Princess Minah. 

Goava: Empress, let's have a drink 

Syruhoj: Later after I bathe Eami, by the way, has the party that picked up Minah arrived on Earth? 

Goava: Let's hear it *plays the bell*. Is it okay for us to pick her up out of schedule?

Syruhoj: Thanks to Aline's participation of course it's okay, she came to pick Minah up with Empartert. Through her efforts, she manages to persuade the royals of Gardenia by bribing her to change the schedule without Minah's knowledge

Snialken: You call me sire? 

Syruhoj: How is the process of picking up the princess? 

Snialken: They have arrived on Earth your majesty, but there is a little problem 

Goava: What?