Chapter 3: Undecided at the Crossroads of Destiny, Eps 26

On the other hand in Gardenia, Minah's daughter's room, Empartert and Blidrobot are very angry, and annoyed by what their lady said. Minah just smiled at the reaction of those who already knew and understood the contents of the conversation. Not liking to be tense in silence, they all tried to lighten the mood.

Empartert : ggrrrt

Sophia / Minah: What?

Monsemeal: Your Highness, what do you mean by that? Not serious, right?

Spoda: Don't you feel sorry for Blidrobot?

Brearcain: Spoda, watch your words!

Sophia / Minah: abdicating the throne does not mean staying on Earth forever

Blidrobot: Your Highness!

Speadon: Your Majesty will be angry after finding out about this and will do anything to prevent your plans

Sophia / Minah: I'm already aware of that

Blidrobot : but..

Sophia / Minah: therefore, I will contact Mom and Dad in the future to chat about this. Most likely there will be additional agreements, so don't worry

Blidrobot : GULP!

The afternoon, this conversation between him and Minah was still ringing in Aline's head. Her thoughts getting more complicated, Aline chose to take a walk outside the palace to see the lives of the people on the outskirts of town. Due to his expression to his brother, he felt a slap from his brother's words who said that he had to be intentional and try to improvise. Apart from that, Aline realized that Minah had conveyed another message which turned out to be that her sister had another motive. The motive he meant was reducing activities at the palace because Aline's friends were jealous of Minah for excessive special treatment as a child by bodyguards, palace staff, and ladies-in-waiting. Especially Mom's excessive reaction made Minah not like it. The reflection of his thoughts became increasingly visible in the expression on his face emitted by the puddle of water.

Aline: .... *sees her reflection in a puddle of water*

Rigore: Hi Aline *steps muddy*

Aline: ohh.. mm Hi Rigore *startled to wake up from his daydream*

Melsafi: What were you thinking about until you were daydreaming like that?

Aline: it's nothing

Rigore: Really? We are ready to hear your story

Drani: Your Highness *screams*

Aline: Yes, what's wrong, Drani?

Melsafi: .. (wow what a surprise!)

Drani: you must immediately return to the palace, there is a lot of work waiting for you!

Aline: Yes, I'll go home after the business here is finished, okay?!