Chapter 2 : Digging Investigate Secretly, Eps 16

Even though all the citizens of Monsalltier, including the palace, already knew about this hot news, what they didn't realize was that D'Sam was currently conveying the results of his investigation to the emperor and Empress Gardenia. D'Sam hopes that, after the audience, the empress and emperor can grant his request as a form of compensation, considering that Sophia still does not know this information. While the empress and emperor heard and read D'Sam's report, the empress looked very sad.

Isabella: Is this really true, D'Sam? The little boy who was reported at that time, apparently you? *holds the paper containing the results of the investigation*

Brian: What my son said is true, ma'am. D'Sam also explained that he was the person who collected all the evidence truly. Since the kidnapping of Sophia's baby until now, D'Sam has experienced long suffering while in Monsalltier.

D'Saula: in the results of this investigation, D'Sam has included photos of his daughter Sophia's growth while at Monsalltier

Isabella: my child, our treasure, you have returned! Oh my god, thank you.

Reginald: Oh my God, D'Sam! You are truly brave. I am very grateful and amazed by you. Oh yeah, are you sure you don't want anything in return? Unless, one of your requests?

D'sam: Yes, that's right, Sire. I hope that at my first request, you will immediately contact Sophia's adoptive parents.

After the audience ended, the emperor immediately sent a short message to Sophia's adoptive parents via D'Sam's portphonion, inviting them to an emergency meeting online. Initially, Empress Monsalltier responded less well when she learned that this meeting had been initiated through D'Sam's contacts. However, his stance changed when the emperor discussed the issue of custody of his adopted son. Even though they had a busy schedule and were filled with various hopes and worries, in the end, they agreed to fulfill the scheduled invitation.

Syruhoj: Are you sure of what you have said and will you fulfill that request, emperor? I really want Minah to come home.

Goava: We'll find out when the meeting begins, empress.

Spoda: excuse me sire, sorry to disturb you. I've brought your portphonition

Syruhoj : Thank you, Spoda. Please immediately inform others, for those who wish to meet with us, whether official information or not, the meeting is postponed while this online meeting is taking place

Spoda: OK sire, I will carry out your orders. If so, I'll excuse myself

Goava: It looks like they are ready and willing to start this meeting

Syruhoj: Let's hear what they want to talk about