Chapter 3: Undecided at the Crossroads of Destiny, Eps 28

As a form of small entertainment, the empress threw a small-scale party for Sophia. The party invitation was sent 2 days ago to D'Sam, D'Sam's family, D'Sam's friends and relatives, the empress and emperor who still live in Gardenia. Since the controversial D'Sam meeting was held, many imperial families fled Gardenia to save themselves from attacks by Monsalltier. In contrast to the reality until now, Monsalltier has not done anything. Even though Empress Isabella knew that they were afraid of Princess Minah's wrath if they overreacted, the Empress was very angry with the attitude of Sophia's adoptive parents who arbitrarily gave orders for Empartert to come here to create a tense situation in the palace. Apart from the empress being in a bad mood, D'Sam's friends also feel this because there is still no answer to Sophia's decision until now. Not wanting the thoughts of all the palace and the guests to get worse, the empress invited D'Sam to chat.

Isabella: Long time no see D'Sam, how is your life here?

D'Sam: Thanks to your generosity, I'm fine here

Isabella: really? Your words seem to have an implied message in them

Reginald: don't say that to her, empress *holds the empress's waist*

D'Saula: D'Sam, my dear child

Reginald: your mother calls you D'Sam

Brian: go with Mom and talk to your friends there

D'sam: but, is... that's okay?

Isabella: it's okay, thanks to your calmness, my mood has improved

Brian: what your king said is true, meet your friend

D'Saula: come on son

The awkward atmosphere that had arisen had subsided. However, after D'Sam and his mother left, the atmosphere between the Empress, the Emperor, and Brian changed drastically, becoming more awkward, tense, and serious when they were talking about something. Their serious conversation became the center of attention of the guests, including D'Sam's friends. They try to understand the host's current situation. Even though the condition of the palace was reported to be fine, that did not reduce the tension between the guests and hosts.

D'Sam's friend: ... *watches the Empress, Emperor, and Brian talking*

La'Sime: Hmm..

Tony: darling, share your attention with me too

Anteoj: stop staring at them and let's talk about something fun

La'Sime: You're feeling better now, aren't you, Anteoj?

Anteoj: eh? What do you mean?

Spoda: hello *pats Anteoj's shoulder*

Tony: Who are you?

La'Sime: are you, Spoda?

Anteoj: it's impossible for Empartert members to turn into humans!

Spoda : ... *grin*