Chapter 2: Digging Investigate Secretly, Eps 17

During the online meeting between the rulers of Gardenia and Monsalltier, during the day in the Monsalltier palace garden, Aline studied in a group with her best friend. They were very happy that some Empartert members would serve others, one of whom was Brearcain who would teach them technology. Since the incident on the day of the orphanage visit, many rumors have circulated that some of the news that was spread was leaked from the palace which caused the emperor to give orders to several Empartert members to reduce activities & communications abroad.

Aline: Isn't that how it works?

Brearcain: yes, your answer is correct. And it seems like the three of you already understand this theory. Hmm.. class is over!

Melsafi: Thank you Mr. Brearcain for today's lesson, thanks to you, I have understood this lesson

Regore: Speaking of understanding learning, it feels much more exciting to be taught by Putri Minah. Mr Brearcain is close to Blidrobot, when do you think Sis Minah will come back here?

Aline: Hihi you've worked hard Brearcain, you can go now. Regarding my friend's question, let me answer it

Brearcain: Yes, thank you again, Your Majesty, I take my leave

After finishing teaching Aline and her friends, Brearcain chose a shortcut to the break room. As he passed in front of the emperor's office, he caught a glimpse of Snialken talking to someone in a firm tone..

Snialken: Sorry, you can come back later

Speadon: why Salken? I want to report something important, this is about Princess Minah

Snialken: Even though your report is about her...

Syruhoj: No, you still can't *screams from inside the office*

Snialken: As you can hear, the empress's screams can be heard from here. So, for now, let's postpone our online meetings. His Majesty is currently speaking with the ruler of Gardenia, who turns out to be Princess Minah's biological parents.

Speadon: ah, ok fine (oh no, this is a big deal!)