Chapter 4: Monsalltier Awaits A Forced Homecoming, Eps 38

The chat containing reports from Drani made it difficult for Minah to sleep at night. Minah understood and deeply regretted the empress's attitude reported by Drani. Her suspicions about what had happened to her sister increased because, apart from the empress's influence, Minah knew Aline was still fighting with her best friend.

Sophia / Minah: hmm.. *sleeps on the side*

Sophia / Minah: ah, it's getting messy, should I video call Aline now? *taps the floor with index finger*

"Aline: I'm doing better than the work you usually do"

Sophia / Minah: sentence during the last video call with her..

Sophia / Minah: I'm sure he doesn't want a video call from me *2 hands cover eyes while sighing*

#Sophia / Minah: ha my gosh! Mama oh mama, so evil.. #

Blidrobot: hmm *sluggish*

The next day the holiday period outside the palace was over, Blidrobot was relieved and tired because he could barely sleep last night. During the trip to the palace, Princess Minah noticed that Blidrobot was not sleeping well. Then when they arrived there, the princess told Blidrobot not to do anything to rest. Apart from Blidrobot, the crown princess gave Empartert a code to stop activities.

Spoda; what is it, your Highness? Why are you telling us to stop?

Blidrobot: I am healthy, your Highness! I beg you, let me continue my work *holds bag*

Sophia / Minah: you're not getting enough sleep, Blidrobot! You have to care about your body's stamina if you want to continue working! *waves hand to signal to leave*

Breecain: Huh?! *position behind the princess with widened eyes in surprise*

Spoda: uh oh *nods*

Sophia / Minah: My words also apply to all of you, Empartert! After packing up your things, you can rest

Speadon: but your Highness! How about you?

Monsemeal: okay, we will rest after you enter the room *surprised*

Sophia / Minah: no need for that, I remain firm in my stance *pats Speadon's shoulder*

Speadon: but...but

Monsemeal: what about the empress's orders?

Sophia / Minah: yes, if you keep waiting for me to enter the room, don't worry, okay? Brearcain, later please accompany me to my room

Brearcain: OK