Chapter 2: Digging Investigate Secretly, Eps 18

Three hours after arriving home, Pewory and Farion had changed clothes and were ready to go to the market. While getting ready, they recalled the discussion from earlier that afternoon, especially the emperor's statement. Farion felt that the emperor's decision was unfair, considering that the uncertainty of Princess Minah's return could result in a reduction in palace employees. Pewory agreed with Farion's opinion. Realizing that Empartert's activities outside the palace were being restricted, he decided to contact Snialken instead.Snialken : hi everyone, how are you?Pewory : Hi Snialken, we are good. Wow! Very suitable, it's very rare for you to dress casuallyFarion : Yes, you look relaxed, are you on holiday today, Snialken? Or?Snialken : No, today I am still at work, I am preparing to go out to fulfill the emperor's ordersFarion : Wow, it's very rare for you to give informal orders, right? Especially doing it at nightPewory : Mmm Snialken, is his order related to Princess Minah? If yes, do you know anything?Snialken : Of course notSnialken : Pewory and Farion, I know you guys want to get back to work. But as you know, until now there is no certainty about when the princess will return. How about I suggest you work somewhere else while waiting for his return? Later you will be called to work when the princess comes homeFarion & Pewory : yes, ok, fineWhile certain events were taking place in Monsalltier, Sophia, Prince, and best friend D'Sam had returned to Gardenia Palace after their tour. On the way into the palace, Sophia realizes the special relationship between La'sime and Tony. Even under the supervision of the fear-inducing Blidrobot, their fun outside the palace is unstoppable.Sophia / Minah : Wow, it's going to be night soon. Come on, speed up the pace, friends!Tony : Sophia, just walk slowly, don't run! I'm afraid you'll trip over a rock and fall.La'sime : Tony, you don't need to worry ah. Hey, Anteoj! Isn't this a good opportunity for you? Running around with your partner, like in a novelAnteoj: I want to! But I'm embarrassed to see Blidrobot *nervous to see Blidrobot*.Sophia / Minah : It's okay, Anteoj. Don't be embarrassed by Blidrobot. He's just looking at it. Besides, he hasn't hurt you all day. Wouldn't it be fun if we ran around in the afternoon? Isn't that right, Prince *wink*?Prince : WOOF!