Chapter 4: Monsalltier Awaits A Forced Homecoming, Eps 31

News of the rumored return schedule has been known to the palace and government. Many palace employees wanted to tell the news to their friends but were forbidden by the emperor. Even though it had been banned, some employees were stubborn and ignored the emperor's orders. In the end, the emperor asked Snialken to take care of them secretly, and what was worse was that Snialken was allowed by the emperor to punish them unreasonably. For example, currently, Snialken is taking care of Drani.

Snialken: Drani!! Come here!

Drani: just because it's allowed, I don't want to *run fast*!

Drani: I already promised!

Snialken: You think I don't know what you'll do?!

Drani: oh

Aline: humm hem hu umm *brings documents*

Drani: Your Majesty, Aline's daughter

Drani: I beg you, please stone me

Aline: eh?! What is it?

Empress Syruhoj and Emperor Goava walked and talked in the hallway leading to the study. Suddenly, the two of them heard a noise near the intersection of another hallway, which turned out to be from Drani. He was asking for forgiveness and protection from Aline from Snialken's pursuit.

Goava: Empress, are you sure your method will make Minah return?

Syruhoj: yes, I'm sure. I had no other way of bringing him home

Drani: I beg you *small voice*

Syruhoj: I know our child is very familiar with D'sam, do you think it's appropriate?

Goava: hmm..?! *slightly surprised to hear the commotion*

Snialken: don't protect him, your highness. I am only carrying out the emperor's orders

Drani: Aline's daughter

Syruhoj: Huh

Goava: Empress, let's go another way *puts a hand on the Empress's back*

Syruhoj: it looks like Snialken is carrying out orders well

Goava: yes, and I hope Aline will act wisely this time