Chapter 6: Community Interaction after the Crown Princess's Illness, Eps 56

Krioran and Reon are former palace servants who have been proven to be the perpetrators of spreading dirty air and poison. They failed to follow the instructions for the employee re-recruitment exam some time ago and are now languishing in prison for life. During a visit to the orphanage represented by Aline's daughter, Reon managed to escape and followed Krioran to the meeting point. The two of them planned to carry out a crime by mixing poison into the dirty air scattered in the factory, then spreading it into the city. However, their plan failed as the air spread rapidly, even before they could save the crown princess. Reon, who knew nothing about the poison Krioran carried and his intentions, felt extremely guilty when he saw the crown princess's pale face displayed clearly on television.

Reon: tsk *holds back irritation while biting his fingernails*

Reon: #Damn it, even though this wasn't the result of our plan!#

Krioran: Never mind Reon, you're the one who agrees with my plan.

Reon: I didn't know the poison you mixed into the air had such a lethal effect on the crown princess! *stares intently*

Krioran: Well, that's in the past. Besides, the crown princess has woken up and I think it's good for the empress. *touches Reon's cheek*

Reon: What do you mean, Krioran?

#Reporter: I show you live from the front of the hospital, the crown princess is coming out of the hospital.#

Krioran: #Oh my!#

Snialken: Get out of the way, you guys! leading the crown princess who was still sick to walk

Sophia / Minah: Hi everyone.

Reon: Your highness crown princess Minah!

After watching the news about the crown princess, Krioran was suddenly approached by security officers to meet foreign guests. Reon was curious about Krioran's guests who seemed to have something connected to this incident. The longer he thought about it, the more confused his mind became. Therefore, he wanted to request a direct audience with the crown princess via letter.

Reon: (To her majesty the crown princess) *pen moves on paper*

Reon: (I want to apologize for my actions which resulted in you contracting lung disease. I am truly sorry) *writes*

Reon: (It's okay if you don't forgive me through this letter, but I really want to meet you to talk) *letter flies into hand*

Krioran: I'll be back.

Reon: (The reason is, I feel strange about Krioran's slightly strange attitude and wanting to meet foreign guests.)

Reon: I know my request was very presumptuous because it hurt you.

Reon: However, as your former subordinate, I hope you will consider my request. Aren't you curious about the origin of the poison?