Chapter 3: Undecided at the Crossroads of Destiny, Eps 22

Sharp gaze fixed on Blidrobot and Empartert, Anteoj tried to be strong watching them talk. Not long after, Empartert walked towards Sophia and saw them getting closer, Anteoj nudged his elbow at D'Sam who was chatting with his best friend and Sophia to signal him to run away. However, Anteoj felt it was too late when he saw one of the Empartert members holding Sophia's shoulder.

Monsemeal: I greet Your Majesty, Princess Minah

Sophia / Minah: Eh ah yes *looks back in surprise*

Anteoj, La'Sime & Tony: (wow!) *glances at D'Sam*

Sophia / Minah: It's been a long time since we've seen Empartert, what do you need to come here for?

Brearcain: pick you up

Speadon: Your Majesty's orders this time are absolute, Your Majesty

Sophia / Minah: haa.. *sighs*

Spoda: everything has been prepared, so let's go

?: Wait Sophia

La'Sime: If you leave now, what will your decision be?

Tony: right, all parties are waiting for your answer.

Anteoj: So you can't leave until there is an answer

D'Sam: we ask you to make a decision immediately, Sophia!

Spoda: Hush, shut up!

Brearcain: traitor to the country! Don't get involved!

Sophia / Minah: Yes, please stop your commotion! *hand gesture to stop the noise*

Monsemeal: but your honor, D'Sam's actions.

Sophia / Minah: disgraceful act? I know that, but you should also know that my decision will be absolute. So I ask you to give me more time, OK?!

Emparter: OK

The empress and emperor Monsalltier watched and heard the words of their adopted daughter, gaping and increasingly confused. Snialken, who was behind the emperor, could only remain silent, stunned and surprised by the change in his attitude. He knows Minah's daughter very well because she is firm about not delaying time in solving problems.

Snialken: ...

Syruhoj: Minah? What the hell is that? That's really him, isn't it, Sire?

Goava: I am also surprised, Empress. Does he change?

Syruhoj & Goava : Hmmh haa.. *sigh^

Snialken : (natural in my opinion, Minah's daughter reacted like that)

Aline: Should I immediately follow Empartert to earth, papa?

Snialken : (Aline's daughter!)

Goava: no! Your brother's situation there is not good, so for now you should just send him messages often, okay?

Syruhoj: what? Why?

Goava: That's all we can do, for now, empress!

Snialken : (well that's better, your decision is wise)

Aline: OK, I will immediately carry out the order