Chapter 6: Community Interaction after the Crown Princess's Illness, Eps 55

Quite a long time had passed since the crown princess woke up from her sleep. News about her sweet smile was conveyed to Minah's biological parents with the help of Doctor Xikav, nurse Husgro, and medical staff. His host family was also happy, so that Monsalltier, which previously felt like an icy swamp, had now turned into a bright meadow, decorated with flowers shining in the sun. In addition, the palace's request to send the crown princess who was still sick home was approved because all her work was waiting. However, unfortunately, half of the crown princess's duties must be carried out by Princess Aline. Doctor Xikav advised that the crown princess should not be too tired because her recovery process was not completely complete.

Sophia / Minah: (Finally today I was released from the hospital, but could I, who is still sick, be allowed to go home?) *Her hair is swept by the wind around the bedroom window while looking at the beautiful view*

Sophia / Minah: (Ah, I don't know, but the important thing is I'm grateful that my biological parents are smiling again thanks to the help of nurses Husgro and D'Sam) *Touches tablet*

Sister Husgro: ... *Holding a tablet showing Sophia's biological parents*

Reginald: "Sophia! How are you now?"

Isabella: "Our beloved child! Mommy misses you!"

Sophia / Minah: Thanks to Doctor Xikav, the documents that were waiting for me have been handed over to Aline. When I got home, I didn't do anything because my schedule was completely empty. *Walk over to the monitor board on the wall*

Blidrobot: Your Highness Princess. # sound of putting the tube.

Sophia / Minah: Hm?

Blidrobot: Sister Husgro has arrived.

Sister Husgro: Let me help you prepare, your Highness Princess.

Sophia / Minah: Tsk.. ok.

The next day, news of the return of the still-sick crown princess from the hospital spread throughout the land of Monsalltier. Most people regretted the palace's actions in forcing medical personnel to continue the crown princess' treatment outside the hospital. Not only that, some residents around the hospital and Melsafi and Regore's residence are still discussing it because there are rumors that there is an agreement between the palace and the medical team, where the crown princess is allowed to go home under certain conditions.

Melsafi: Wow! Oh, that's right. Reading the newspaper.

Regore: Why? What's wrong Melsafi?

Melsafi: Today the crown princess returned to the palace. Not only that, read on the pages of this newspaper.

Regore: Hm? *Sits on a chair while playing on a tablet*

?: #Wow? It's really bad even though the crown princess is still sick, you know.#

?: #Because he is a different creature, will he be served specifically by the medical team?#

?: Friends, the news about the crown princess will be broadcast now on TV. *Holds remote*

Regore: Eh?!