Chapter 4: Monsalltier Awaits A Forced Homecoming, Eps 40

At the same time, the ridiculous news about former employees of Krioran & Reon has now been heard by D'Sam, Blidrobot, Empartert, and even the princess. Empartert & Blidrobot were excited to talk about it in front of the crown princess & her biological family. D'Sam overshadowed the embarrassed face of the main character in the hot news. Meanwhile, the princess and her biological parents could only stare at each other.

Brearcain: severe *acts confused*?

Blidrobot: Right, Drani just told me

Monsemeal: Reon & Krioran work under the orders of the crown princess, right?

Speadon: That's right, I'm sure apart from Krioran, other employees are also like that

Reginald & Isabella : ...

Spoda: hihi I can imagine the look on her face *combs the crown princess's hair*

D'Sam: hmm... Krioran huh *mumbles*?

Sophia / Minah : (my employees?)

Spoda: Well, it's finished

Blidrobot: # Wow you are so beautiful tonight! #

Reginald & Isabella : ... *eyes teary*

Speadon: # let's go, Your Majesty #

The touching scene was witnessed by the empress, emperor, and Princess Aline. The look on the faces of Princess Minah's biological parents made the crown princess sad, and then without further ado, the three of them immediately hugged. The daughter's time together with her biological parents was considered unfair because the amount of time given to stay overnight was small. However, considering the situation her adopted sister was in and the fear of the Gardenia government, the princess had no other choice.

Isabella: take care of your health while you're there, my dear child *hugs while stroking her child's head*

Reginald: we will miss you *pats child's shoulder while holding back tears*

# Sophia / Minah: yes, I will miss my mother & father too. #

D'Sam: sob *wipes tears with a handkerchief*

Brian & D'Saula: .. *opens the door with teary eyes*

Syruhoj, Goava & Aline : ... *watch*

# Sophia / Minah: D'Sam! My personal bodyguard and best friend! #

# D'Sam: don't forget me okay #

La'Sime: Sophia!

Anteoj: huuwaa *runs*

Tony: don't run around the palace halls *tired*!

Sophia / Minah: I say goodbye, my friend! Hopefully, we'll meet again, see you next time *waves hand inside portphonition monitor*.