Chapter 6: Community Interaction after the Crown Princess's Illness, Eps 58

The sudden visit from the empress took the crown princess by surprise. After she finished stroking her stepson's hair, unexpectedly, the empress took off some of her sleeping clothes. This was supposed to be done in her room, but the empress did it in the crown princess's room to replace Blidrobot's role as a manual evening program lady-in-waiting for the crown princess. The evening program will start in 30 minutes, the crown princess persuaded the empress. Contrary to her wishes, the empress suddenly acted aggressively and inappropriately towards the crown princess.

Sophia / Minah: Hmm, mama, what do you need to come here for?

Syruhoj: ... *stroking his stepson's head*

Sophia / Minah: # Soon the lullaby music from the radio will start #

Syruhoj: ... *smiles*

Sophia / Minah: Mama, why did you untie the strap of your nightgown?! *steps back*

Syruhoj: Mama wants to serve you, as you are always served by Blidrobot and others *opens the strap of the nightgown*

Sophia / Minah: Thank you for the offer mom, but now I want to sleep for real *spreads robe*

Syruhoj: ... *listens to radio music while holding back annoyance without showing emotion*

Sophia / Minah: # Wow, it's time, good night #

Sophia / Minah: Mama?!

Syruhoj: ... *touches the crown princess's cheek*

The evening program at Monsalltier has two different types of services to make it easier for residents to sleep. First, every 10 pm, state radio automatically plays classical music as a lullaby. Second is the manual service, which the crown princess always uses because radio music is ineffective for her. Usually, Blidrobot always handles this service for the crown princess. However, tonight, Blidrobot felt something was wrong because the empress was handling the service.

Blidrobot: ... *walks down the hall while listening to radio music*

Blidrobot: (lullaby music is playing, but the empress has not returned from the crown princess's room) *walks closer to the door of the crown princess's room*

Blidrobot: (everyone starts to fall asleep thanks to the radio music, I can sleep quickly without following the evening program. Meanwhile the crown princess hmm...) *touches the door*

Blidrobot: (I'd better check on my daughter...!) *opens the door*

Syruhoj: # Sob sob forgive mom, son! #

Sophia / Minah: Bli..dro.. bot? *raises left hand*

Blidrobot: # Your highness the crown princess! # *sees the crown princess injured*

Syruhoj: You Blidrobot, quickly get a doctor and medical staff here, now!!

Blidrobot rushed out, leaving the injured crown princess in the hands of the empress. Immediately he sent an emergency signal, hoping that help would come soon to save the crown princess from the worsening situation. In the silent hallway, Blidrobot's footsteps echoed, reflecting the gravity of the situation he was facing. Timing is everything, and the crown princess's life is in the hands of those who act quickly to save her.