Chapter 5: Disputes on Life at Monsalltier, Eps 46

A few hours later the recruitment period for the newest employees was over, Snialken as supervisor, visited the emperor's office to report the results of the recruitment process and the situation around the crown princess. When Snialken reported about the crown princess, the empress accompanied the emperor from her room which was located behind a bookshelf.

Snialken: I say hello to the Emperor

Goava: Hmm... how did the recruitment process go?

Snialken: it went smoothly, it was surprising that there were so many unemployed employees who attended the event this morning following re-recruitment. Then the result was that 50% of the employees were hired, and even though that was more than the recruitment regulations, it seemed like the crown princess had a plan.

Goava: I see

Syruhoj : .. *walking*

Goava: so what about the crown princess? I heard that he invited Aline's friend to the palace

Snialken: right, now he is talking to the two of them & Aline's daughter

Syruhoj: # I didn't expect it, my beloved child helped the child make up and develop #

Goava: isn't that good, empress? Or the empress doesn't want the crown princess to have a lot of rest time? *annoyed*

Snialken : ... *glances at the empress*

Goava: I have heard reports from Blidrobot, that recently, and before coming to earth the crown princess was often tired, do you want our beloved child to get sick?

Syruhoj: fhuu okay, I'll let it go this time. But if the government's performance declines, I ask for your support to take corrective action

At the same time on the terrace of the crown princess's room during the day, an awkward cold air enveloped the surroundings, Melsafi & Aline were awkward and thinking about each other to open a conversation. Behind the window, Regore continued to observe them anxiously. In contrast to the crown princess, she just remained silent with a cynical glance at the two of them while reading documents.

Melsafi & Aline : ... *awkward*

Regore: ugh *observes*

Sophia / Minah: # are you okay? You look pale #

Regore: ah hahaha *panic*

Regore: I'm just confused about this solution method, are they making up?

Sophia / Minah : hmm..

Sophia / Minah: make amends or not, you have tried with my help. Apart from that, ekekheem.. this is an order! I ask you & Melsafi to take part in a visit to the orphanage with Aline next week.

Regore: yes.. um, yeah?