Chapter 1: Pickup Dream, Eps 3

Sophia and D'Sam were deep in private conversation, giving off an aura of gloom in the kingdom of Gardenia, which was not what it used to be. As a result of this atmosphere, Prince, Anteoj, and Tony felt affected. Knowing this, Empress Isabella asked Anteoj and Tony to take Prince for a walk after he returned from his trip. On the way, Anteoj calls.

Tony: Who did you just call?

Anteoj: La'Sime

Tony: What did she say?

Anteoj: They say Sophia's aliens have arrived

Anteoj: It's a shame we won't be able to see her again in the future and didn't expect them to pick her up so soon *scratching cheeks*

Tony: Yes, you are right we will miss her and hope Sophia cancels the return to the Alien planet

Tony: Right Prince?

Prince : Mmh Nggh Mmh

Anteoj: Prince?

Blidrobot, being tired of hearing about the big party in Monsalltier, decides to follow Prince, Anteoj, and Tony via CCTV. With the help of a tiny insect attached to Prince's necklace, Blidrobot can keep a close eye on their movements.

Blidrobot: .... *watches the Prince, Anteoj & Tony scene* 

As the radio announcer discusses Princess Minah's birthday party preparations, Blidrobot becomes uninterested.

Blidrobot : (fhuaa bored, ee)

Upon arriving at the palace, Anteoj and Prince head to Minah's room, while Tony chats with D'Sam's mother. However, Blidrobot saw a mysterious cloaked man glaring at them from behind the wall.

Blidrobot: Hmm.. eh?!

Blidrobot becomes angry and goes into scanning mode to identify the person responsible for helping Monsalltier change Minah's schedule. After knowing that the person was the perpetrator who was bribed, Blidrobot malfunctioned due to emotional instability. In that state, Blidrobot made her way to the spaceship.