Chapter 3: Undecided at the Crossroads of Destiny, Eps 30

The next morning in her room, the princess woke up. He remembered the words of his adoptive mother. Before the princess had fully awakened from her reverie, her portphonion rang.

Sophia / Minah : Hi...

Sophia / Minah : Mmm..!! *remembers words from his adoptive mother*

Syruhoj: To hell with Gardenia's choice! When will the princess come back? He hasn't come home for almost 3 months? He can't delay any more time, it's time for my son to return!

Sophia / Minah: Ugh! Haa..! *scratches his head*

Blidrobot: Your majesty, princess

Sophia / Minah: Hm? *looks at Blidrobot*

Blidrobot: the empress wants to talk to you now *gives her portphonition on

Syruhoj: good morning, my beloved child. How are you?

Sophia / Minah : *rolled eyes*

The atmosphere in the morning which was usually comfortable changed to the opposite. Minah was very annoyed with the behavior of her adoptive mother who felt superior in status. Seeing the smiling face, Minah suspected that her mother would be very aggressive.

Syruhoj: my dear child. *smile*

Sophia / Minah: .... *confused*

Sophia / Minah: what mom did... it was outrageous! I know why you did that on purpose, but can you give Empartert instructions to hide their true form? Thanks to Mom, Gardenia's side is terrified!

Syruhoj: yes, Mom admits that Mom doesn't care about their situation

Syruhoj: well now, what is the answer to your decision? My beloved child *annoyed*

Sophia / Minah: Mom really has the heart, and doesn't give Aline a chance. I admit that he is slow in taking care of the internal work of the palace and government... After all, he is Mama's biological daughter, Aline is the heir to the throne!

Syruhoj: that's not the answer you want, my darling. Whatever your reason, mama needs the answer now

Sophia / Minah: ha.. *gloomy*

Sophia / Minah: Mom really can't be beaten. OK, I will answer with 1 condition

Syruhoj: what is that?