Chapter 5: Disputes on Life at Monsalltier, Eps 48

Krioran's face looked confused, Blidrobot was just surprised and immediately gave a cold look without further ado because he had to go back to work. Apart from the cold stare, Blidrobot's annoyed expression made one of Drani's friends give up & answer.

Blidrobot : ... *stares coldly

Blidrobot: .. *smiles with slightly open eyes*

Krioran: huhuhuhu *cries covering face* with a tag*

Reon: hey... stop it! She cried again *pats Krioran*

Farion: I'll answer straight away, Krioran is sad about the instructions he got from the interview last time *pretends to cough*

Pewory : failed! It was a shame that the head lady's decision did not approve the crown princess's loyal followers

Blidrobot : oh I see, hmm... then I'll go first okay *stands up while lifting the chair a little*

Reon : Blidrobot, how come you didn't respond to our complaint?! You are so cocky! *annoyed while clenching fists*

Pewory : come on just a little

Krioran: We're not finished yet!

Farion : wait!

Drani : .. *fidgets while watching*

At the same time, Melsafi just learned that this time the crown princess would not be attending the orphanage visit. Apart from that, Regore is worried about the conflict between his two friends, who in fact have not yet reconciled. Even though it was on the princess's orders, Melsafi wanted to find a way to cancel it.

Melsafi : what? *hits pillow*

Regore: what I said is true, this is a letter containing official orders from him *gives letter*

Melsafi: oh my gosh it's so bad *sits down confused*

Regore : Melsafi?!

Melsafi : ggrrrtt *tears paper*

Melsafi: Isn't there a way to refuse her orders? I don't want the event to be a mess *lies on his stomach with a pillow to cover his face*

Regore: refusing her orders is the same as defaming her good name

Melsafi: Like it or not, I have to try to persuade him, never mind, I want to get ready to go to see him now

Regore : ... *sighs*