Chapter 4: Monsalltier Awaits A Forced Homecoming, Eps 36

The conversation between Drani and Snialken was heard by Aline as she stepped into the room from the palace garden, after secretly spying on her sister. While walking towards the room, Aline was impressed by the game held by D'Sam's friend. Even though it looks fun, Aline hopes to play with her sister in her free time. However, his cheerfulness suddenly faded when he heard a conversation about himself between Drani and Snialken.

#Sophia / Minah : hahaha *holds the ball*#

Aline: It's enjoyable to play. From time to time I want to play in my free time with my sister.

Aline: When you get here, I hope you have more time on your schedule... *steps stop*

Drani: but at least Your Highness Princess Aline has tried to develop *low voice*

Snialken: You mean trying to oppress her best friend? I heard that Aline's daughter argued with Melsafi.

Drani: she.. that has nothing to do with it! *irritably clenches fist*

Snialken: Wasn't it true that on the day of the commotion, Princess Aline stated that she was very tired of the work usually done by the crown princess? *small sound*

Aline: ii...that's *gloomy*

Gradually, Snialken's criticism made Aline realize why her mother was dissatisfied with how she had worked so far. Even though she doesn't like injustice and comparison of services, Aline wants to contact her sister. However, feelings of anger and sadness overwhelmed her, to the point that she did not realize that he was destroying things around him in the room.

Aline : ... *destroys things*

Aline: huft Huft

Goava: but darling, Aline is still our child. So give him a chance, okay?

Syruhoj: the child's performance is not as good as his older brother, very relaxed *sits back*

Goava: but...

Syruhoj: I know, Minah didn't directly want Aline to replace her position

Aline : ... *cries*

Syruhoj: No matter how hard Aline tries at work, I like Minah more than Aline

Aline: what? So that's the reason mom treated me all this time?