Chapter 5: Disputes on Life at Monsalltier, Eps 41

The news of the crown princess's return became the focus of the entire planet Monsalltier because when the group entered the atmospheric portal area of ​​planet Monsalltier, her spaceship was detected. However, unfortunately, the event welcoming her home this time was not as busy as before, because the crown princess's popularity had declined due to the previous disappointment of the people. Even so, Princess Aline & the palace had prepared well for the princess's arrival at a special launch pad station.

Aline: welcome to your beloved home, my dear sister!

Drani: welcome, your majesty!

Sophia / Minah: hi everyone, yes I'm back

Spoda: yes, prepare immediately *whispers in another direction*

Monsemeal: here's the luggage! *chats in another direction*

Snialken: Come on, please sit here, Your Majesty

Blidrobot: we will start extracting oxygen for you

Sophia / Minah : uhmm..

Sophia / Minah: can I ride Eami? I want to take a short walk with him to the palace *raises hand*

Speadon: sorry, your request was rejected

Brearcain: what do you think, daughter Aline?

Aline: I agree, I'm sorry sis

Drani says your bearing is ready, your highness

The special station area of ​​the launch pad slowly shut down and the Monsalltier country portal was locked without any gaps. Residents living nearby witnessed the whole process outside the area and were very happy. This was different from the crown princess, her expression changed to annoyance. When the group, Aline & Minah were outside the area, Aline's former friend appeared among the residents.

residents, children: wow! Mama look up there *points*

resident, mother: yes, the portal is tightly closed

Citizen: Wow! *sees locked portal*

Citizen: Welcome, Your Highness the Crown Princess

Regore: ...

Monsemeal: excuse me, everyone

Aline: sister? *hears gate close*

Sophia / Minah: ... *covers eyes with hands while holding back irritation*

Melsafi: wow! She was annoyed

Regore: shut up!