Chapter 5: Disputes on Life at Monsalltier, Eps 42

The road leading to the imperial palace, which was initially quiet, suddenly began to become busy with residents. The cause is unknown, Farion was amazed to see him from the top of the hill with Pewory. While watching, the teasing teasing from Farion and Pewory in the eyes of Krioran & Reon, made him feel embarrassed and relieved, because the topical news about him that went viral some time ago came to fruition.

Reon : Hmm.. *looks with a telescope*

Sophia / Minah: hello everyone *waves*

Farion: Wow, in an instant, residents surrounded the princess! Looks like there's something here!

Pewory: Well, I didn't expect that thanks to the news of the dime you two, it finally attracted the public's attention *teasingly teasing*

Krioran: both of you stop it! We're embarrassed *holds Reon's shoulder who is still wearing binoculars while holding back embarrassment*

Pewory: oh yes, you two have received a call from the head lady, right? *appears in binoculars*

Reon: not yet, what about you?

Farion: not yet, hopefully, we all get a call today*

Krioran: Amen

The welcoming procession ended when Empartert, Snialken, Drani, the crown princess & Princess Aline entered the palace area. Without any words from the crown princess, she immediately went to her adoptive parents' study to greet her. Seeing her adopted sister's behavior, Aline told everyone around her to return to work and then went to the office.

Aline: welcome to your beloved home, sister!

Drani & Snialken: welcome back, your Highnesses!

Sophia / Minah: ... *nods*

Spoda: .. *helps attach the item to the crown princess's waist*

Blidrobot: eh? *glances at the princess*

Sophia / Minah : .... *goes in another direction*

Snialken: umm...

Dayang : # Speadon what happened? I noticed the crown princess was silent #

Brearcain: Should we immediately stop his meeting with the king?

Speadon: no need, it's okay, right, Princess Aline? *responds & whispers to people*

Aline: that's right, it's okay, calm down. Well, now, you guys are back to work! *goes after her sister to the office*

Monsemeal: good