Chapter 1 : Pickup Dream, Eps 5

Everyone on the space mothership that picked up the princess returned with gloomy faces. However, Blidrobot looked the worst, especially since he brought bad news to Aline.

Blidorobot: Princess Minah doesn't want to go home

Aline: What, why?

Blidrobot: She said there was a reason it was written in the email sent by her.

Monsemeal: Sorry to bother you, princess, but a notification came to your tablet

Aline: Thank you Monsemeal

Aline: It's a shame your mission failed Blidrobot & I hope nothing happens when you meet Your Majesty. (oh my sis, Minah, mama papa will not be happy to hear your decision).

Aline: Now let's read your reasons and show them to your parents when you get home.

Time they seemed to pass so quickly. Aline, Empartert, and the rest of the group arrive on the planet Monsallteir sad and confused. Upon entering the capital, a message arrived for them, containing orders from the ruler to appear before the empress and the emperor before returning to their respective homes.

Spoda: uhh do you have to have an audience before you go home?

Monsemeal: unfortunately yes

Brearcain: Your Highness, how is this?

Aline: okay everyone go home, let me have an audience with the emperor

All entourage: yes, thank you, Your Honor

As soon as Aline walked to the palace and all the entourage wanted to go home, Speadon suddenly asked Aline to participate in an audience meeting with the emperor.

Speadon: wait your honor, I'm coming with you. There is something I want to show and convey to the Emperor

Aline: Hmm okay, let's go now