Chapter 3: Undecided at the Crossroads of Destiny, Eps 27

2 palace staff who work under Princess Minah, Pewory, and Farion are working part-time at a cafe in the education department. Lately, they have been very busy working serving customers, many customers sometimes make them have to hold back their urge to go to the toilet and their break time is postponed. They were very busy working, not realizing that Aline's daughter and her best friend were visiting where Pewory and Farion were working. Drani knew that 2 of her friends worked here and were very busy at work, so she could only see them in secret.

Pewory: please enjoy the food

Farion: this is the drink

Drani:...

Melsafi: what? I mean really? *small voice*

Aline: I'm serious Melsafi

Regore: Does that mean it's becoming increasingly unclear about the schedule for his return here?

Drani : (hmm?!) *reaches into pocket*

Aline: yeah that's it, I hope Sis Minah will give a definite answer this time

Drani: ... *recorder voice with his portphonition*

Regore: Your work that your brother usually does seems like a lot.

Melsafi : may we help you, Aline? It's great that we learned new things

Aline: you can't & outsiders are prohibited from interfering in the administration of the empire

Melsafi: If that's the case, what you said earlier... could it be?

Regore : hey stop it Melsafi!

Aline: Yes, that's right, what else can you do? I'm so tired of dealing with everything!

Reon and Krioran come to visit the department cafe with the aim of meeting Pewory and Farion while hoping to get free coffee. When they arrived at the department cafe, there was a commotion caused by Melsafi. Aline was very angry with him because her best friend deliberately provoked him and hurt his pride. The fight between Aline and Melsafi was still going on, everyone around them, including Pewory, Farion Reon, and Krioran, watched them fight.

Everyone, including Pewory, Farion Reon, and Krioran: .... *watches Melsafi & Aline's fight.

Melsafi: Isn't what I said wrong?

Everyone: ... *witnesses Melsafi's mockery*

Drani: Your Majesty, let's go back to the palace now.

Aline: I won't dispute your statement, but are you stupid? Can't distinguish internal palace work from college homework? You really insulted the imperial family, Melsafi!

Regore: ... *stares in surprise at Melafi*

Aline: Hmph, you are so pathetic, Melsafi! Very selfish

Melsafi: you are the selfish one *snaps angrily*!

Aline: Hey! I say yes! If you want to help me, that's fine! Think about it! Don't ridicule people when they refuse to accept help. You really help me with a lot of college work, right?! You don't know yourself!

Regore : ... *gaping* Drani : ... amazed*