Chapter 2 : Digging Investigate Secretly, Eps 13

In D'Sam's room in the afternoon, there was a heated argument between D'Sam and Empartert. They quarreled over sensitive data in a damaged 'portphonition'. The damage was not accidental; Blidrobot controls this internal damage. No one knows about this fight except Minah. He knew this because he was told in secret by D'Sam about all the events since they left for Monsalltier. This is also the main reason for delaying their return schedule. Empartert became even angrier when he found out that D'Sam had received Minah's 'portphonition' loan sent by D'Sam and Prince's mother. However, Blidrobot prevented him from carrying out any rash actions, considering the agreement with Monsalltier which prohibited harm to Gardenia. After leaving D'Sam's room, Prince ran to the garden of the Gardenia imperial palace to meet the empress and emperor with joy.

Prince: Woof!

D'Saula: Prince, let's take a shower first! darling, please help me!

Brian: You're caught, Prince!

Prince : Kaing kaing!

D'Saula: So now, let's make yourself fragrant & handsome!

Brian: Princess Sophia will be happy to meet you, Prince!

Prince: WARFGH :)

Isabella: Hihihi" ((hahaha. You've finally changed, Prince!)

Reginald: Prince is getting happier, isn't he, Empress? Since that kid lived here, I didn't expect Prince to change drastically to become barbaric & cheerful.

Isabella: What you say is true, Emperor, because as far as we know, Prince has never been enthusiastic about interacting with anyone except the two of us. Do you think Prince has known the kid for a long time? Are we the ones who never know something about that child?

Reginald: I'm not sure but do we know, but I think the child is to us...Isabella: familiar? Our biological child? Yes I feel that way too

An hour after Prince and D'Sam's mother gave D'Sam a portphonion, D'Sam was busy again with his work. He worked non-stop until midnight, collecting various sensitive data containing DNA test results, photos, news, and so on. The plan was to hand over all the data to the empress and emperor the next day. However, he had to postpone this intention because he was still waiting for the results of the request he submitted to Doctor Xikav and Nurse Husgro. Luckily, D'Sam managed to borrow Minah's 'portphonition' which can be accessed out of reach. Using this opportunity, D'Sam contacted Doctor Xikav and Nurse Husgro through Sophia's 'portphonition'.

D'Sam: ... (phew, all the data is almost complete, now all that remains is the data results that I asked the Xikav doctor and the Husgro nurse for. Forgive me Princess Minah & the doctor for using Minah's authority and lying, let's contact them)

Husgro: ..Hello, Hello? Is that you D'Sam? Why did you contact us via Minah's 'portphonition'?

D'Sam: Ah, eh... hmm sorry nurse Husgro, the day before yesterday I accidentally touched my portphonition when I was in a hurry to go see my parents.

Xikav: Hmm.. really? I am curiousXikav: About that message a few days ago, was it at His Majesty's request, or yours?

D'Sam: that's her Highness Princess's request, doctor! Ah yes, what are the results of the data he requested? Is it done?

Husgro: Of course, it's finished, we have sent it according to his instructions.

D'Sam: Really? OK, I'll tell him later to check. Thank you, doctor Xikav and Nurse Husgro, see you again *presses the 1 minute countdown button to end the video call*

Doctor Xikav: You're welcome

Husgro nurse: Ooiya D'Sam, please convey our greetings to... *Minah's portphonition ends the video call slowly*.

D'Sam: *turns around* ... (now read the results in the email, collect all the data which is almost finished & organize it neatly tonight then sleep because tomorrow or the day after I will give it all to the empress and emperor)