Chapter 6: Community Interaction after the Crown Princess's Illness, Eps 59

The next day at the education department cafe, Farion and Pewory heard the news about the crown princess' illness again, which was reportedly caused by a sharp object. When other people were busy discussing the news, Drani's anxiety increased because she knew the real cause. Based on the results of Doctor Xikav's investigation, the wounds on the crown princess's body contained fibers from the robe worn by Empress Syruhoj. Pewory and Farion really want to know the truth, but are held back when they see Drani growing anxious. From Drani's expression, they realized that the emperor had threatened anyone who knew the truth to keep quiet and not leak it to others.

Farion: uh?

News Announcer: # today's main news, the crown princess fell ill and went into a coma #

Pewory: hmm? *glances at people gathered*

Radio Announcer: the cause was a serious injury which was thought to have been caused by a sharp object

Resident 1: Ah, is that why he's anemic?

Citizen 2: he was seriously injured, that could happen

Citizen 1: # ppfffttt funny too, our crown princess #

Drani: .... *holds back anxiety*

Pewory: Hahahaha they are very noisy, yes, but I'm still curious

Farion: Seriously, Drani, do you know the truth about what they are talking about?

Pewory: shhh... *pats Drani's back in confusion*

Drani: Ggrr *fidgets while thinking about the truth*

Goava: For those of you who know the results of Doctor Xikav's investigation and the truth, I order you to keep it a secret! *holds evidence from Doctor Xikav, which shows the presence of fibers from the robe worn by the Empress*

A few minutes later, Drani rushed back to the palace after waking up from the anxiety and fear that had crept over her. Farion was still confused by Drani's behavior, which looked a little confused, while Pewory was more sensitive and immediately realized when he saw a piece of paper under a coin. The message on it was, 'It's me, Reon. Be careful with Krioran. If the two of us fight in the future, never take anyone's side!' This ambiguous message made Farion and Pewory even more confused, considering that Reon and Krioran had never been involved in an argument.

Drani: bye see you next time! *run*

Farion: what's wrong with Drani?

Pewory: Hmm? *looks down*

Pewory: Is it because of a letter behind the money that Drani is confused? *surprised there is a letter*

Farion: really? Let's move all this money *fun*

Pewory : Ugh *holds up coins*

Farion: wow how tired *sits on a piece of paper*

Pewory: Well, let's read the contents of the message

Reon: "It's me, Reon. Be careful with Krioran. If the two of us fight in the future, never take anyone's side!" *imagines Reon and Krioran facing away from each other*

Farion: # what? What's in the message? #

Pewory: don't side with anyone and be careful with Krioran, what does that mean?