Chapter 1: Pickup Dream, Eps 6

Upon arrival at the palace, Aline and Speadon reported that Minah and D'Sam did not want to come back here, and then the empress asked for proof of this report. First, Aline showed that she had fulfilled Minah's request in the form of making a video call containing the message "Aline, my dear little brother, please send a letter to Mom and Dad and forgive me for suddenly canceling all the plans we were going to fulfill." "Because all my reasons are written in the letter, so I hope you also read it, see you and bye". After the emperor and empress received it from Aline, it was Speadon's turn to show evidence of a video call recording from D'Sam's equipment which contained "I'm sorry Speadon, no matter how you persuade the princess, the princess will refuse." "And I don't want to force the princess to make her sad. While I was doing my job as his bodyguard, I stayed here.

Then Aline immediately showed an email from her brother. The email contains a photo of Minah looking happy with her family. Her message touched the heart: "To my mom, dad, and everyone, I want to apologize and thank you for taking such good care of me. However, recently I discovered the fact that I am not your biological child. Actually, Empress Isabella and Emperor Reginald were my birth parents. I feel comfortable and happy here, so I decided to live here for the rest of my life. I hope Aline can take over government responsibilities and do all my work." After finishing reading the email, the Emperor and Empress then listened to the recorded discussion between Minah and D'Sam.

Sophia / Minah: I don't know, I'm confused.

Sophia / Minah: Tonight it's time to go back because there is a lot of work and promises with Aline. Besides that, I want to stay here because there is something surprising

D'Sam: I follow whatever the princess decides. I have heard of it and survived.

Prince: Woof!

Sophia / Minah: Prince?

Prince: Mmh ngghh