Chapter 6: Community Interaction after the Crown Princess's Illness, Eps 52

The time in Gardenia is three hours different from Monsalltier. One day, Empress Isabella and Emperor Reginald visited Brian and D'Saula's residence to fulfill a special invitation from D'Sam. Without knowing what plans D'Sam had prepared, his parents understood their son's role as a communication link. He followed his son's way of receiving news from the princess.

Brian: Welcome to our residence, emperor and empress

Reginald : Hello Brian

D'Saula: forgive my son's presumptuous attitude towards you *allows the empress to walk*

Isabella: it's okay, I'm happy that D'Sam plays an active role as a communication link for us

Reginald: wow, D'Sam's preparations are ready to be shown *amazed by the big screen*

D'Saula; #yes, he's been preparing it since yesterday#

Isabella: could there be surprising news that we don't know yet?

D'Sam: yes there is surprising news *footsteps

Brian: Brian? By the way, have you been crying? *sees D'Sam's appearance a little messy after crying*

D'Sam: I'm sorry my appearance is suddenly this ugly, Sire. But I hope we will all be given strength after receiving this news *bows in greeting*

D'Saula: what's wrong? Why do you say that, D'Sam?

Isabella: What? Maybe Sophia is experiencing something? *shaking*

Empress Isabella's heart was shaken when she saw her daughter lying weak, filled with many tubes around her nose and chest. Even though Monsalltier is trying to cure the princess's illness. D'Sam clearly remembered Empress Syruhoj's overprotective attitude towards the princess if there was a conflict with Empress Isabella. He was determined to do something while hoping that nothing would happen in the future.

# Blidrobot: The medics have tried hard to pump the air out of the princess's breathing, and the effort was successful. However, according to the doctor, even though the air had been successfully expelled, the princess's lungs had become infected...

Isabella: oh my child!

Reginald, Brian, D'Saula : empress! *sees Isabella almost fainting*

Isabella: Your Majesty... *squeezes her skirt*

D'Sam : (I hope there will be no conflict in the future between Empress Isabella and Empress Syruhoj, but...) *sees her parents taking care of the Empress*

Isabella: huhuhu my child!

D'Sam : (I'd better prepare myself for various possibilities in the future, even though it could threaten the safety of myself and my family) *stares sharply*