Chapter 6: Community Interaction after the Crown Princess's Illness, Eps 60

At the same time, the crown princess visits the prison to meet Reon. When the two met in the investigator's room, Reon cried with emotion because his hope had finally come true. Likewise with the crown princess, she felt very relieved and grateful that the emperor allowed her to leave the palace for a while. After the two of them conveyed their feelings of relief and happiness to each other, the crown princess began to interrogate Reon with several in-depth questions regarding the incident of spreading dirty toxic air and the true purpose of Reon's request for Drani to give the letter to Pewory and Farion. These questions include details about how and why the incident occurred, as well as who was involved. Reon answered honestly and in detail, hoping to help the crown princess understand the true situation and take the necessary steps to prevent similar incidents in the future. The crown princess recorded each answer carefully, showing how serious she was about solving this problem and protecting her people from harm.

Reon: Your Highness the Crown Princess. *crouches down and bends down*

Reon: thank you, thank you, you fulfilled my expectations.

Sophia / Minah : ... *stares with a sigh*

Reon: # I'm sorry I hurt you, I'm sorry *cries* #

Sophia / Minah: instead of your apology, I'm relieved *strokes Reon's head*

Reon: really?

Sophia / Minah: yes, thanks to you I was able to leave the palace for a while with the emperor's permission

Sophia / Minah: Apart from that, I want to give you a special offer and hear all the explanations regarding the reasons for your actions, including sending a letter to your friend via Drani. *puts the folder on the table*

Reon: # special offer? #

Sophia / Minah: right, you can read and think about it later after I hear all your explanations

After listening to Reon's explanation, the crown princess was invited back to the palace by Empartert. On the way home, the crown princess thought about Reon's words expressing her dissatisfaction with the imperial family who blamed her for the incident. When the crown princess reflected back on the events before the chaos occurred, everyone acted normally and appropriately. However, since the crown princess received the letter from Reon, the emperor blamed the crown princess and spread slanderous news after the empress acted inappropriately the previous night, resulting in her beloved child being seriously injured. While the crown princess was thinking about annoying things while muttering, Empartert screamed and was confused when she saw blood coming out of the crown princess's mouth and nose.

Speadon: # let's go back, your highness the crown princess # *the way he closes the door can be seen by people from outside*

Brearcain: # what are you thinking about? Earlier you saw the view #

Sophia / Minah: ... *befuddled while looking at the outside view*

Spoda: you are very tired, want me to massage your feet now?

Sophia / Minah: no need, there's something I'm thinking about now *closes eyes while remembering*

"Reon: this is unfair, Your Highness! I don't accept it!"

"Syruhoj: my dear child! Let's drink some milk" *turns his back while lifting one chest with his arm*

"Goava: I'm sorry, sweetheart, since you received the letter from Reon, papa had no other choice"

Sophia / Minah: # but in exchange, papa will obey your request 5 times # *mumbles a little overheard*

Speadon: Your Highness! There's red liquid coming out... from the mouth *gropes*

Brearcain: your nose is bleeding!

Spoda: contact a doctor and medical team now! *trying to stop the blood from flowing*

Sophia / Minah: I'm fine *sits down*

Speadon: what's fine while your nose and mouth are bleeding?!