Chapter 2 : Digging Investigate Secretly, Eps 14

After the video call ended, without D'Sam realizing it, Minah continued to monitor D'Sam's every move through her necklace. He was also busy reading traces of portphonic usage while waiting for Blidrobot to return from the palace library. However, Minah's curiosity and concern about D'Sam's actions grew, realizing that what he had done was a serious violation in the eyes of the Monsalltier government.

Sophia / Minah: It's been a tiring day and I didn't expect that Sam's actions would take so long, but what does that have to do with the empress & emperor of this country?

Blidrobot: Excuse me Your Highness, here are some of the job reference books you requested

Sophia / Minah: Thank you Blidrobot, oh yes, how did you improve D'Sam's portphonition? Has Empartert finished repairing it?

Blidrobot: Empartert said it had been repaired and would be sent tonight

Sophia / Minah: mm.. (Semoga portphonition milik D'Sam bisa berfungsi kembali dan kali ini tidak ada pengintai atau pengontrol internal seperti sebelumnya, di mana semua data dipindai oleh Blidrobot) *menggambar bulat*

Blidrobot: Your highness, are you okay?

Sophia / Minah: Blidrobot, I'm curious, the main cause of D'Sam's broken portphonion was a fight between you or something else?

Blidrobot: hmm. (Huh?! Was our fight with D'Sam that day heard because of the noise? But, hopefully, the princess doesn't know anything that day)

Sophia / Minah: (Whatever your answer, I already know Blidrobot. Well, let's pretend I don't know, especially regarding D'Sam, hopefully, I can reduce Mom and dad's anger during the audience, but I'm not sure I can prevent the news from spreading to the public)

Blidrobot: that day, we just talked, Your Highness

Sophia / Minah: OK, it's alright, you can rest

The next day, at exactly 10 a.m., D'Sam woke up late. He immediately prepared to meet the emperor and empress, accompanied by D'Sam's mother. An imperial regulation stated that an informal meeting with the emperor must be attended by those closest to the empress or emperor. Although preparations for the hearing have been completed, D'Sam's mother remains concerned about the impact this meeting will have on her son's future, especially when they return to Monsalltier.

D'Saula: Son, do you plan to face His Majesty and hand over all the results of this investigation?

D'Sam: Yes, ma'am. Although the Monsalltier imperial family only found out about it recently, since the beginning of the investigation I managed to gather everything secretly. In fact, I've asked Sophia for permission.

D'Sam: Like the photo, see this one that I collected while at Monsalltier. There was a photo of baby Sophia when she first arrived at Monsalltier and a translation of a sentence from the newspaper there. I've compared these photos with photo albums here and old newspapers circulating, and the results are the same. Apart from that, I have also received the results of a DNA test from the palace doctor, which confirmed that Sophia is the biological child of Empress Isabella and Emperor Reginald.

D'Saula: It turns out your life there was very difficult, huh? Even more so when you collect all this secretly in Monsalltier. Oh yes, does Sophia know the contents of the documents and photos you collected?

D'Sam: For now, Sophia doesn't know yet. But, after Sire speaks with his adoptive parents, I will tell her. There are several unfinished business between Sophia and her adoptive family. Besides, sooner or later, she's bound to find out about it from another source, even without me telling her.