Chapter 5: Disputes on Life at Monsalltier, Eps 47

Rumors of a visit to the orphanage by Aline, Regore & Melsafi have spread widely because all the employees are very enthusiastic about talking about it. Brearcain heard this from the conversation between the ladies-in-waiting and was very worried because at the same time, the crown princess had a meeting scheduled with officials. Speadon, understanding Brearcain's words, gave a copy of the special instructions the job candidate received from the head lady-in-waiting.

Spoda: eh rumors about orphanage visits?

Monsemeal: I heard, what's going on?

Brearcain: The day of the visit clashed with a meeting schedule with high-ranking officials

Speadon: instead of worrying too much about what's wrong, it's better to read this *gives a piece of paper*

Brearcain: what is this?

Speadon: I got a copy of the instructions from the head lady, according to her, it was made by Princess Minah

Monsemeal: what are the instructions?

Spoda: ooh

Brearcain: So the crown princess won't be attending?

Speadon: yes, that's right, we were all ordered by the emperor to accompany him to the meeting *sit*

Monsemeal: phew, thank goodness

After 2 days, Drani invited Blidrobot to go outside the palace for a break after lunch. Not knowing where he was being asked to go, Blidrobot just followed and guessed Drani's purpose. When the two of them arrived at Pewory & Farion's workplace, Reon accompanied Blidrobot, then Drani's friend invited Blidrobot to join in.

Drani : hi Blidrobot! Come on, come with me

Blidrobot: Where are we going, Drani?

Blidrobot : eh eh eh...wait

Blidrobot: education department cafe? Tumen is quiet even though it's lunchtime *sees empty cafe*

Reon: because today is a holiday *step*

Pewory & Farion: welcome *flies near Blidrobot*

Krioran: please taste it *holds the cup*

Blidrobot : Krioran?! Is that you? What happened to you? *startled*

Krioran: yes it's me, hmm.. I'm fine *plays with hair*