Chapter 4: Monsalltier Awaits A Forced Homecoming, Eps 32

It was known that Sophia's decision had been made this morning, the entire Gardenia palace, including Empress Isabella and Emperor Reginald, were in an uproar. After their work was finished in the afternoon in Gardenia, Empress Isabella & Emperor Reginald visited their son in his room. When they arrived in front of Sophia's room, Empartert was packing his master's luggage.

Isabella: That news, is it true, Sire?

Reginald: that's what I heard, that's right

Isabella: this must be the act of her adoptive mother, right?

Reginald : ... *turns to look ahead*

Monsemeal: Her suitcase, I immediately took it to the main rocket ship *carries the suitcase like a box on his shoulder*

Brearcain: wait for me, there are things I want to bring there too *carries box*

Speadon: wow, I didn't think you were used to making drinks this delicious, Blidrobot *almost takes the drink*

Blidrobot: you can't take it, Speadon! This is for the princess

Spoda: stop bothering him, hey Speadon!

Reginald: ehmmm

Blidrobot: ah.. *response*

Speadon: My greetings to you, daughter Minah's biological parents

Spoda: How can we help you?

Isabella : (really rude of them) *annoyed*

On the other side of Sophia's room, Sophia is talking to D'Sam. Since the news came out, D'Sam immediately met the princess in her room. He had suspected that the princess's words were true, and what was worse, D'Sam's position as personal bodyguard had been forcibly removed by Sophia's adoptive parents. Sophia's sad gaze at D'Sam made them argue with each other while mocking each other non-stop to reduce the awkwardness between them.

D'Sam: I didn't expect the request for conditions back from your adoptive mother, Sophia *sits down*

Sophia / Minah: yeah that's how it is

D'Sam: Aren't his requirements outrageous?

Sophia / Minah: I don't think so, what you did was too outrageous

D'Sam: you know that's good, right? This is one of your efforts to stay here for the long term.

Sophia / Minah: I'm grateful for you doing that, but you still managed to create conflict *turns his back to D'Sam towards the window*.

Sophia / Minah: My promise to you was lost, this incident was like rice turning into porridge

D'Sam: umm then...

D'Sam: let me make the porridge delicious, your majesty

Sophia / Minah: PFT yes please try it